“Picture Perfect!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Secret Garden

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ouray
Secret Garden
You added Secret Garden to your Saves list
101 6 Ave., PO Box 862, Ouray, CO 81427-0862   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 12 Ouray B&B and Inns
Dallas, Tx
“Picture Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

My husband and I spent a few days here on our honeymoon, Ouray is an amazing place and the Secret Garden was the perfect place to stay. The pictures don't lie, it is beautiful! The breakfasts were amazing and Sara, the innkeeper was very accomodating. We highly reccomend it and would definately return!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

My friend & I had the loveliest of stays at this Bed & Breakfast. It was my first opportunity to stay at a Bed & Breakfast, and Mrs. Sharpe truly made it the best! She was quite kind, made us feel completely at home, treated us like a friend yet at the same time gave us the privacy we needed. It really was amazing. :) I'd love to go back. It is situated in a cute little mountain town and was a beautiful breath of fresh air - especially when we woke up the next morning all cozy in our bed to see the snow falling outside. I highly recommend you staying here; you won't regret it!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Golden, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

My fiance and I stayed at the secret garden to see if it was the place we wanted to host our reception for our wedding. When we arrived the first thing Sara did was give me a huge hug and from that second forward we were blown away by her hospitality! The house was so cozy and inviting. The rooms were all wonderful, each with its own sort of theme. I also couldn't have asked for a better view of the mountains from the house, especially while enjoying the hot tub that sits on her wrap-around deck. Sara herself was friendly, professional, a wonderful cook, and new her stuff when it came to wedding details. She's helped make the whole process a lot less stressful! It was also neat to find out how well she works with the other wedding vendors in the area. We are excited to get to know her better during the process of planning our wedding and can't wait until the day!
R&R

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Olathe, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2011

The room and bathroom was very clean and very lovely and 'homey' feeling, the bed cozy and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious, host was very friendly and made me feel right at home. I love how much it feels like a home away from home. I would recommend the Secret Garden to anyone. :) For sure coming back!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Durango, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2011

This is the second time we have stayed at the Secret Garden. Sarah's B&B is a very cozy and quiet place to stay in Ouray. We are planning our wedding at the Secret Garden this summer. Sarah is a great chef and cooks up wonderful and filling breakfast. The location is great with everything within walking distace. Going out to dinner, then stoped by the Ourayle House Brewery for a beer, and toped off the night in the hot tub watching it snow and great views.
You will love the Secret Garden!!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Ridgway, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

I run a women's ice climbing program called "Chicks with Picks" - don't laugh, we've been in business for twelve years and we take this business of climbing very seriously. Not only do we teach women to ice climb, we organize workshops and dinners each night. This year, I hired Sara Sharp at the Secret Garden B&B in Ouray CO to cook dinner our group - we were able to walk to her Inn and enjoy a warm meal around the fireplace.
My girls get off the ice hungry and everyone commented that after twelve years, this is the best meal we have had! I agree, Sara went out of her way to accommodate a lot of challenging food issues with our group of over 30 women. It was memorable -- we left oohing and aahing, plus we were full. Her B&B is super cozy and she is a fabulous cook - what more could you want for a special event. One-stop-shopping at Secret Garden.
Thank you Sarah!!! Kim Reynolds
Head Chick
Chicks with Picks

Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Delta, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2010

My husband and I got married at the Secret Garden in October 2010- we eloped- just us- no guests. What a fabulously romantice retreat the Secret Garden is. We stayed in the Kensington Room and woke every morning to the beautiful fall colors. Sarah, the Inn Keeper, arranged everything for our very intimate ceremony. Afterward she cooked us the most delicious dinner. We would highly recommend to anyone wanting to elope or have a small private wedding to check out the Secret Garden and would especially recommend it during the off-season when the inn is less busy so as to have place more to yourself. We would also highly recommend having Sarah prepare dinner for you at least one night- she is an unbelievable chef. For couples seeking a romantic getaway- this is the place!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Secret Garden? Share your experiences!