“Always good service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 63 Restaurants in Northglenn
Thornton, Colorado
“Always good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

This Village Inn always have very pleasant people working for them. The food is always good to your specification and the restaurant is always clean.

Visited January 2013

Medellin, Colombia
“Open when everything else is closed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is a regular american food restaurant. Dish sizes are big, if you have room left you can finish with a pie.

Visited August 2012
Fresno, California
“A breakfast that makes you last the day”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

My son joined me for a voluptuous breakfast, so that I could make it driving all the way to Cedar City, UT. Plenty of choices and tasty.

Visited October 2012
La Junta, Colorado, United States
“good place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

we go to the one in la junta colo at least once a month. service is always fantastic and usually never any waiting

Visited September 2012
Casper, Wyoming
“Sorry, we're out!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I just started a long road trip going through Denver for our first night. We chose to eat at the Village Inn largely because it was within walking distance to our hotel but we should have taken the car out and gone further. For starters, my husband ordered a bowl of chicken noodle soup. After waiting a few minutes, the waitress came back with the news, "sorry" but we are out of chicken noodle, would you want tomato? He took it, although it was very similar to Campbells (and not as good!). Then I ordered a Reuban 1/2 sandwich with soup. I'm not fond of tomato so was considering a salad instead when the waitress returned with the news that they were out of sauerkraut---what's a reuban without sauerkraut? After a few more minutes I finally decided on a hamburger since it seemed that was one thing they may have on hand. My husband ordered a chicken fried steak which was tender except for the center portion. However, it had been deep-fat fried and had a huge amount of gloppy cream gravy the consistency of glue. We finished our meal with a scoop of ice cream (vanilla with chocolate syrup was the only choice, being out of every other flavor.) That night he woke with a horrible belly ache, no doubt caused by the greasy food. I would not recommend this particular Village Inn, although the wait staff was delightful. I would have done better with a fruit salad rather than a greasy hamburger but I did not get sick.

• Visited July 2012