While eating in the restaurant a couple saw our kids and say "eww" --they kindly said our kids were well behaved, but when they go out they do not like to sit next to kids. Overpriced compared to Glenwood for families. This is not really a family sport.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Hotel Nathrop
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gorgeous natural oasis surrounded by towering peaks. Your perfect getaway, with every amenity. Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort is where you can do it all. Satisfy your quest for adventure, experience the healing powers of Colorado hot springs, and indulge in pampering spa treatments. Unlimited outdoor recreation alternatives for every interest, in every season, at every level. Gourmet meals, choice lodging, and our welcoming staff await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.