We love Mt Princeton Resort! They are one of the few nice places in Colorado (within day-trip from Denver) that have pet-friendly rooms, and the resort is fantastic. When you stay at the resort, you get access to their new spa/hot springs pool area which features a really nice, new spa building (Steam, Sauna, locker rooms, spa treatment rooms, juice/snack bar, etc). The 3 hot springs pools are very quiet and relaxing (>16 yrs only, allowed), warm regular pool (laps, etc) that is covered in winter). The onsite restaurant is fantastic (though you'll need to check hours for meal seatings and plan accordingly). Great nearby hiking, Ghost town up the hill to visit, outdoor activities. Highly recommend it!
- Also Known As:
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Hotel Nathrop
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gorgeous natural oasis surrounded by towering peaks. Your perfect getaway, with every amenity. Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort is where you can do it all. Satisfy your quest for adventure, experience the healing powers of Colorado hot springs, and indulge in pampering spa treatments. Unlimited outdoor recreation alternatives for every interest, in every season, at every level. Gourmet meals, choice lodging, and our welcoming staff await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.