We had an incredible first visit to the Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort. A group of 8 of us rented a 2 bedroom plus loft cabin, and it was the perfect weekend! The cabin was spacious and clean, and fit us all perfectly. The beds were incredibly comfortable, the views were great off both the front and back porches, and it was an easy walk to the hot springs. We were a bit disappointed when we came to find that the cabin did not have an oven - the description read "complete kitchen" which we figured included an oven, so we brought enchiladas to cook for the group. After speaking with the manager on duty and expressing our disappointment, the staff found a way to cook our enchiladas for us, which was incredibly nice of them! The hot springs were just lovely - so relaxing. Especially the Chalk Creek hot springs. We'll be back soon!
- Also Known As:
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Hotel Nathrop
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gorgeous natural oasis surrounded by towering peaks. Your perfect getaway, with every amenity. Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort is where you can do it all. Satisfy your quest for adventure, experience the healing powers of Colorado hot springs, and indulge in pampering spa treatments. Unlimited outdoor recreation alternatives for every interest, in every season, at every level. Gourmet meals, choice lodging, and our welcoming staff await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.