Hot Springs Resorts Are Like Children: each is different and all are lovable. Mt. Princeton fits.
The cabins along the river are great. Be lulled by the babbling stream.
Definitely try all of the pools and spas. One might really float your boat.
The restaurant is friendly and pleasant.
The lox and bagel breakfast beats NYC.
There is lots of great hiking nearby, but not from the resort itself.
We enjoyed the trail to Agnes Vaille Falls.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Hotel Nathrop
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gorgeous natural oasis surrounded by towering peaks. Your perfect getaway, with every amenity. Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort is where you can do it all. Satisfy your quest for adventure, experience the healing powers of Colorado hot springs, and indulge in pampering spa treatments. Unlimited outdoor recreation alternatives for every interest, in every season, at every level. Gourmet meals, choice lodging, and our welcoming staff await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.