Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort is well worth the money spent! We stayed 2 nights in the Cliffside room. The room was large and very clean. The patio was nice with an amazing view. A few times we thought there was a mist between the mountains, only to realize it was a cloud. So basically, we were sleeping in the clouds! awe-some-ness! I woke up to an epic sunrise - had to jump out of bed and take a picture!
The spa treatment (massages) were fabulous. We didn't try the juice bar but the concoctions they were making looked tasty. The pools were clean, hot, and uncrowded. At one point, we were in the pool and it started to rain/hail. Small hail stones were keeping us cool while soaking in the hot water. The staff was VERY friendly. Anything we asked from them was met with a smile ! All in all it was a magical experience that wasn't too expensive. We absolutely loved it and will return again and again.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Hotel Nathrop
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gorgeous natural oasis surrounded by towering peaks. Your perfect getaway, with every amenity. Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort is where you can do it all. Satisfy your quest for adventure, experience the healing powers of Colorado hot springs, and indulge in pampering spa treatments. Unlimited outdoor recreation alternatives for every interest, in every season, at every level. Gourmet meals, choice lodging, and our welcoming staff await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.