“watch out for the long islands!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Aurora, Colorado
“watch out for the long islands!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We ordered steaks. We also ordered a few Long Island Iced Teas, the biggest I've ever seen. We stayed at a cute Bed and Breakfast in Morrison and was a ez walk through the alleyway to get to this place. Was awesome, people were great, food was great so was the service!

Visited September 2012

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Interesting menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Friendly staff ready to answer any questions - generous portions and tasty food--the cole slaw has a spicy hot back bite though. If you get there early you'll get a table by the doors so you can look at the lovely mountains (it was November).

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
medford,nj
“Surprising Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Expected typical cafe food at a hiking area. Menu was interesting. I got the elk sliders and my wife had the salmon BLT. Both meals were excellent. The prices were reasonable and service was good,

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver
“If They Don’t Know You…You Aren’t Welcome!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

We drove to the Red Rocks Grill in two cars and somehow I lost me nephew that was following me when I turned into the parking lot…when we walked into the bar I saw my nephew drive past the front of the bar. My brother and I walked out the front door to find him while my wife found a table…and then he saw him drive past the back of the bar. The problem started when my brother ran to tell him where to park since he was not answering his cell phone…when my brother got to the back of the bar the parking attendant told my bother, “He was not going to eat here so I told him to leave…and you are not going to eat here either so you can leave too.” In response I told the parking attendant, “We have a table inside so why did you tell him to leave?” The parking attendant responded, “You are not going to eat here so you can leave too.” I went back into the bar and by this time my nephew had parked on the street and met my wife at the table and all I said was, “Let’s get the hell out of here.” This is the only time in my life that I have been thrown out of a bar while still in the parking lot.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
North Wales, Pennsylvania
“Yummy appetizers and good beer list”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

This is a great place to check out if you're visiting Red Rocks and passing through Morrison. We enjoyed several appetizers and beers. The staff was friendly and there wasn't a wait.

Visited August 2012