“Great but pricey” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 20 Restaurants in Morrison
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Tony Rigatoni's Italian Kitchen is a family-oriented restaurant that prides itself in its flavor-rich, widely acclaimed menu with generous portions at very reasonable prices. We serve everything from our multi-award winning Chicken Cara Mia, to our popular pizzas and calzones, to our savory seafood dishes and delectable salads. Our stuffed mushroom and mussel appetizers are second to none.Tony Rigatoni's was established in 1990 by Gary Conte, Reza Ardelahi, and Fred Williams. Our Morrison location prides itself in its beautiful outdoor deck and cozy, old-home style indoor seating.
Evergreen, Colorado
“Great but pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

We stopped for garlic bread an salad. Thank goodness for 1/2 orders.
The food was delicious, but portions quite large. Dinner prices are around $18.00 but you can share. We shared a 1/2 order of garlic bread and had leftovers! I had the mediterrian salad and finished it all. It was around $11.50. My husband had the house salad for $4.99 and it was better than mine. Nice dressing and same size as mine. I'll go for that one next time.
Nice to sit outside.....service good....nice ambience. We go there all the time.

Visited June 2012

Littleton, Colorado, United States
“Great food, but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

It's a great menu, food was good. I think it's a bit pricey. We waited for our food for quite some time, and there was only one other table occupied. But the ambiance is fun and relaxing so we didn't mind terribly.

Visited September 2011
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
“Several stand-out dishes, along with pizza & beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

We come here for their homemade "Pasta Pasticciata" a flavorful meat and cream suace over choice of quaity pasta; includes House Salad ($14.49). Ravioli Parmagiana can include pasticciata ($15.49) + 2 meatball or sausage ($2 extra). Some beer selection -- Black & Tan draft pint, $5.50. Repeat visits confirm to choose the relaible pasta choices. Not as successful are more gourmet dushes like Chicken Marsala, Salmon or Tilipia over pasta. ($17.99).
Fine choice for a friendly neighborhood bar atmosphere.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Great Italian!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

I was surprised that such a small town could have such a great italian restaurant!
Michael had the shrimp margherilla and I had the abbodonza calzone. I usually don't get calzones becuase they are so doughy but this one was awesome! LOVED IT.
A little pricey as it's out of Denver and if you don't eat it all, take home containers are available and there were alot going out the door!
You'll enjoy it!

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Food is great!!! Service, not so good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

I think it's still the best food in Morrison and one of the best Italian restaurants in the Denver area. Maybe I've had bad luck on the service (although I've eaten here more than 10 times). It's adequate, I guess. But I go here for the food and the atmosphere and come away happy.

Visited December 2011