“Amazing outdoor patio!” 4 of 5 stars

Description: 303-697-3377
Washington DC
“Amazing outdoor patio!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

My friend and I ate here prior to a hike. It was a perfect weather day and the outdoor patio was just beautiful with a waterfall at one end. Our service was great!

The food was good but not out of this world. There were very limited options on their lunch menu.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Broomfield
“Beso”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We love taking the short drive to Morrison to our favourite spot in this cute little town.The staff the food and service are always wonderful. Nothing beats sitting on their patio Mojito in hand!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lakewood, Colorado
“OMG .....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went here with my husband because I got a groupon or some such. What a DELICIOUS surprise! The food was exotic and other-worldly, seriously! I won't describe it all, but it was fantastic from appetizer through entrees through dessert. The stuffed poblano pepper was shockingly good! I remember we splurged and both got dessert, which was beyond decadent. It's a really neat little place in Morrison, and when you get in there you forget where you are. The food simply takes you away, and the service was awesome! And did I mention the margarita? I think it's the best I've ever had!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The service and food is incredible!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

It's Monica and laina are the most wonderful servers and the food was so great!!! God I love it here!

Boulder, Colorado
“Surprisingly excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

we tried this out-of-the-way restaurant with no expectations. We were well received, even though it was close to closing. The menu offered many choices, even though we eat "healthy" food only. The food was some of the best we have had in the entire Denver metro area, including Boulder! Everything was top notch-what one would expect from a much more expensive and upscale place. Try the fish tacos, amazing. This is not your run of the meal Mexican place but a very nice semi-upscale place with a Latin American flavor. Go there soon.

• Visited January 2013