“Excellent Property!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Montrose
“Excellent Property!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Why Excellent?

-Great looking place, clean, updated and well maintained; there were staff members everywhere working on the property and it shows.

-Friendly and helpful staff; Front desk staff to mention are Cassy, Ashley and Travis.

-Breakfast! Wow! Hot, fresh breakfast with Brenda and another super friendly woman (I didn't get her name but she worked on the weekend) keeping it loaded. 5am. start time too. Very convenient for early work days.

-Super clean rooms with nice decor and really comfortable beds.

-Pool, hot tubs, and workout room were well maintained and inviting. Indoor and outdoor hot tub, nice!

-I've attended several conferences/classes at this location. Nice meeting rooms, not stuffy and well lit. Nicely equipped for meeting needs. They provide candy for your tables ;-)

-Great location in town, good for business or for vacation travelers. Short drive to shopping and restaurants.

-Book it!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The hotel experience overall is great. I have become a "regular" there because the staff are always friendly, professional in manner, and go the extra mile for me. The front desk staff, Fox, the events coordinator, the maintenance gentlemen, all deserve a great thank you.
I especially enjoy my breakfast time there. Brenda, the "breakfast lady" has a great attitude, very welcoming, and brings her smile there every single day. This is a great way to start the day!!

Room Tip: The mini suites are awesome. Clean and roomy. but pick a room away from the Safeway parking lot sid...
Alamosa, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The Holiday Inn Express in Montrose is a first rate facility that focuses on customer service and satisfaction. Staff members were all friendly, helpful and professional. I promised I would never stay at a Holiday Inn Express as a result of my last experience at the Colorado Springs facility at 105 North Spruce and the Manager Mr. Hopkins. Thankfully my faith is restored and my stay was most pleasant. I would strongly encourage everyone to check this location out. I would certainly stay again. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Nice place to stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms where clean and well kept. Brenda at the breakfast bar was always very happy and making sure we didn't need anything more always greeting people with a smile and asking how we was doing.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Centennial, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here on a very short business trip. Staff was friendly.

Luckily the 6AM flight, flight crew for United stays here too so they serve breakfast at 5:00AM. That is nice when you are on that flight.
The room was clean with a nice chair and foot rest. I didn't stay long but I think it was worth a little more than the other hotels in town to have a good night's stay. Good WiFi. Breakfast was decent. Nothing fancy but it worked. I will stay here if I come to Montrose again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was a great place to stay, friendly helpful staff all over the place, especially with breakfast and Brenda always pointing me to the freshest pot of coffee in the mornings. The front desk was helpful in questions of getting around, and getting me back in my room when I locked myself out.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Vail, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I spent 2 nights at this hotel in February 0f 2015 as party of a Rotary event. I was expecting the usual budget lodging with dated rooms and minimal amenities and was amazed by the quality of the rooms, the great conference space, the plentiful breakfasts and the amenities. But most impressive of all was the SERVICE. I have never been asked so often as to whether everything was all right, whether the breakfast was tasty (it was!), whether my room was comfortable, etc. I felt like I was a a Four Seasons! Many kudos especially to Brenda, the hardest working and most people-pleasing hotel employee I have ever met!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
MontroseGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Montrose, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us.
We are in the business of exceeding expectations and we are very happy that we were able to exceed yours. Thank you for your wonderful words to our property and our team members, and for mentioning the wonderful service you received from Brenda, our breakfast hostess/rockstar, I'll give her a copy of your comment ( She will love it!).
We hope to see you again next time you visit our beautiful Montrose.
Again, thank you for your feedback and your business.
Happy Travels!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Montrose? Share your experiences!