“Montrose in 2 days” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Montrose
Alamosa, Colorado
“Montrose in 2 days”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The Holiday Inn Express in Montrose is a first rate facility that focuses on customer service and satisfaction. Staff members were all friendly, helpful and professional. I promised I would never stay at a Holiday Inn Express as a result of my last experience at the Colorado Springs facility at 105 North Spruce and the Manager Mr. Hopkins. Thankfully my faith is restored and my stay was most pleasant. I would strongly encourage everyone to check this location out. I would certainly stay again. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Nice place to stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms where clean and well kept. Brenda at the breakfast bar was always very happy and making sure we didn't need anything more always greeting people with a smile and asking how we was doing.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Centennial, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed here on a very short business trip. Staff was friendly.

Luckily the 6AM flight, flight crew for United stays here too so they serve breakfast at 5:00AM. That is nice when you are on that flight.
The room was clean with a nice chair and foot rest. I didn't stay long but I think it was worth a little more than the other hotels in town to have a good night's stay. Good WiFi. Breakfast was decent. Nothing fancy but it worked. I will stay here if I come to Montrose again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This was a great place to stay, friendly helpful staff all over the place, especially with breakfast and Brenda always pointing me to the freshest pot of coffee in the mornings. The front desk was helpful in questions of getting around, and getting me back in my room when I locked myself out.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Vail, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I spent 2 nights at this hotel in February 0f 2015 as party of a Rotary event. I was expecting the usual budget lodging with dated rooms and minimal amenities and was amazed by the quality of the rooms, the great conference space, the plentiful breakfasts and the amenities. But most impressive of all was the SERVICE. I have never been asked so often as to whether everything was all right, whether the breakfast was tasty (it was!), whether my room was comfortable, etc. I felt like I was a a Four Seasons! Many kudos especially to Brenda, the hardest working and most people-pleasing hotel employee I have ever met!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
MontroseGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Montrose, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us.
We are in the business of exceeding expectations and we are very happy that we were able to exceed yours. Thank you for your wonderful words to our property and our team members, and for mentioning the wonderful service you received from Brenda, our breakfast hostess/rockstar, I'll give her a copy of your comment ( She will love it!).
We hope to see you again next time you visit our beautiful Montrose.
Again, thank you for your feedback and your business.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed at the holiday Inn in Montrose Co. For the night. It was an excellent stay and the service was great! The room was very pleasant to relax in and the pool and hot tubs were very clean to play in. Brenda was an excellent breakfast host and I felt as though I should have left her a tip. Excellent service!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking your time to write us a review.
It gives us immense pleasure that you had fun and that everything was up to your expectations.
Brenda will be very happy to know that you enjoyed her hospitlity, thank you for mentioning!
We are looking forward to see you next time you visit our beautiful Montrose.

Thank you for your feedback and your business.
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We always stay at this hotel when visiting family. Clean rooms, friendly staff, nice pool, 2 hot tubs and the best breakfast!
Brenda is such a doll, she makes us feel like we are in her home, offering fresh hot coffee, and seeing to everyone's needs. She is such a gem!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for taking your time to write us a review and for your loyalty.
We are please that everything was up to your standards and will make sure that Brenda knows about your wonderful breakfast experience.
If there is anything we could have done differently, please feel free to let us know.
We hope to see you again next time you visit your family!
Again, thank you for your feedback and your business.
Happy Travels!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Montrose? Share your experiences!