“A "Super" Super 8” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Montrose

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Montrose to your Saves list
Super 8 Montrose
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1705 E Main St, Montrose, CO 81401 (Formerly Rodeway Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 11 hotels in Montrose
Paonia, Colorado, United States
“A "Super" Super 8”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Newly remodeled about 6 months ago, my wife & I did an overnight for family visit, as art show artists, we've lived about 3 years of our lives in motels, hotels, etc, ranging from 5 star to -star digs. This Super 8 has been upgraded with many 4 to 5 star elements, highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
guy m, General Manager at Super 8 Montrose, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thank you for your glowing review. We enjoyed having you as guests, and wish you well in your travels.
We hope you will return if you come back this way.

178 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

The other reviewers are right-this has to be the best place in Montrose!

We stayed for one night in February 2013 for a business trip and couldn't have been happier. I booked the night though my company's travel website and accidently went to the wrong hotel. The lady at the front was not too pleasant and needless to say, I wasn't too disappointed that I had the wrong place.
What a difference when I got to the Super 8! The gentleman at the front checking us in was extreme friendly and set us up in a fantastic room. My 4-month old daughter and mother in law were traveling with me and the room was wonderful-201 at the top of the stairs. The room was spacious with two queen beds, a desk, microwave and fridge and plenty of room for a pack and play. The front desk attendant immediately brought up the pack and play and even held open the door as we brought in our bags.

The breakfast in the morning was adequate, nothing fancy, but a good assortment of cereal, pastries, etc. The lady at the front desk in the morning was also very pleasant and had no problem extending our checkout by an hour to accommodate my work schedule. Upon checkout we were again offered assistance with our bags and thanked for our stay.

About 10 minutes after our departure, I received a phone call from the front desk letting us know we had forgotten some ice packs in the freezer as well as something for the baby. Luckily we were still nearby and were able to head back. Much to our surprise we discovered we had forgotten my daughter's favorite teddy bear! We can't thank the staff enough for alerting us to our mistake and providing a very pleasant stay. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send a review. It was our pleasure to do whatever we can to assist our guests.
Your kind words are greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again if you are ever in our area.
Eagle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Check-in was quick and painless. The Front Desk Clerk was friendly and helpful, and made us feel welcome.
I had forgotten to pack the charging cable for my phone. The Desk Clerk loaned me the charging cable from his own camera to use overnight!
The bed was a bit firm for my liking, but you can't please everyone without 10 beds in each room.
Overall: I enjoyed the stay, the room was clean and in good repair, the staff was friendly and professional, Huge bang for the buck!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your review. We do our best to fulfill the needs of our guests to the extent that we can, and are happy that we could help you out with the charger.
We hope you will come see us again if you are in Montrose.
Madison, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We had to travel a LONG way to Montrose with two little kids who were over the trip. We didn't love the town we were in but the hotel more than made up for that. The staff was very friendly and helpful (the lady in the morning even talked and played with the kids). The rooms decor was SO amazing (we just loved it), the beds were comfortable and the pillows were the best I had slept on in a long time. I still miss them. Great, great place to stay if you are visiting Montrose. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
guy m, Manager at Super 8 Montrose, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing the Montrose Super 8. It is as important to make our young guests happy, as it is for their parents, and companions. It was our pleasure to hear that we made a difference in your visit to Montrose.

Been to Super 8 Montrose? Share your experiences!