“Great Staff, Great Location, GREAT Rooms.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Montrose

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Montrose to your Saves list
Super 8 Montrose
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1705 E Main St, Montrose, CO 81401 (Formerly Rodeway Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 11 hotels in Montrose
Madison, Indiana
“Great Staff, Great Location, GREAT Rooms.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We had to travel a LONG way to Montrose with two little kids who were over the trip. We didn't love the town we were in but the hotel more than made up for that. The staff was very friendly and helpful (the lady in the morning even talked and played with the kids). The rooms decor was SO amazing (we just loved it), the beds were comfortable and the pillows were the best I had slept on in a long time. I still miss them. Great, great place to stay if you are visiting Montrose. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
guy m, Manager at Super 8 Montrose, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing the Montrose Super 8. It is as important to make our young guests happy, as it is for their parents, and companions. It was our pleasure to hear that we made a difference in your visit to Montrose.

183 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Denver,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stayed at this hotel and the room was very comfortable. I wish there were more amenities but I had a king room and it was very easy for me to relax and work from this hotel. The staff was awesome. The bed was very comfortable. I had a big desk to work from and a fridge and microwave.

Room Tip: take the king room as you get more than you pay for.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
guy m, General Manager at Super 8 Montrose, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us, and we are happy that you enjoyed the accomodations. We are always looking for ways to improve, and take allsuggestions seriously.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Like another recent reviewer, I was pleasantly surprised by this Super 8. I checked out quite a few of the other options in Montrose before ending up here. FYI, the Best Western across the street is not to be considered; i looked at a room and it was so musty, mildewy, the smell was overpowering. The Holiday Inn had no rooms that night, the Hampton Inn was booked also, but I passed by it and I don't think there's a blade of grass anywhere on the property. It's a small town, not New York City.

So the Super Eight it was and yes, the remodel is very nice. I too had a good experience with the desk manager who gave me a room on the first floor almost to the end, convenient. The bed was the most comfortable I slept in on my road trip and the window actually opened like a normal window. I hate air conditioning, so this was great.

The hotel was pretty full the one night I was there and there were a few eighteen wheelers in the parking lot. But still I found it was quiet.

All that for $70. A deal.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
guy m, Manager at Super 8 Montrose, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for selecting our hotel during your trip. We enjoyed having you here and are delighted that you also enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you on your future endeavors to this area.

Been to Super 8 Montrose? Share your experiences!