“Everything has been completely refurbished. It is...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Montrose

You added Super 8 Montrose to your Saves list
Super 8 Montrose
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1705 E Main St, Montrose, CO 81401 (Formerly Rodeway Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Montrose
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Denver,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stayed at this hotel and the room was very comfortable. I wish there were more amenities but I had a king room and it was very easy for me to relax and work from this hotel. The staff was awesome. The bed was very comfortable. I had a big desk to work from and a fridge and microwave.

Room Tip: take the king room as you get more than you pay for.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
guy m, General Manager at Super 8 Montrose, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us, and we are happy that you enjoyed the accomodations. We are always looking for ways to improve, and take allsuggestions seriously.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Like another recent reviewer, I was pleasantly surprised by this Super 8. I checked out quite a few of the other options in Montrose before ending up here. FYI, the Best Western across the street is not to be considered; i looked at a room and it was so musty, mildewy, the smell was overpowering. The Holiday Inn had no rooms that night, the Hampton Inn was booked also, but I passed by it and I don't think there's a blade of grass anywhere on the property. It's a small town, not New York City.

So the Super Eight it was and yes, the remodel is very nice. I too had a good experience with the desk manager who gave me a room on the first floor almost to the end, convenient. The bed was the most comfortable I slept in on my road trip and the window actually opened like a normal window. I hate air conditioning, so this was great.

The hotel was pretty full the one night I was there and there were a few eighteen wheelers in the parking lot. But still I found it was quiet.

All that for $70. A deal.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
guy m, Manager at Super 8 Montrose, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for selecting our hotel during your trip. We enjoyed having you here and are delighted that you also enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you on your future endeavors to this area.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

The Super 8 in Montrose CO was the best Super 8 I ever stayed at. It was a remodel from the ground up. Everything was new and modern. Modern furniture & lights, plenty of space, good bed. Large bathroom. Plenty of parking.
Good breakfast, plenty of room and very friendly hosts. This Super 8 was a stop over from Arches National Park to the Black Canyon. Glad we stopped here.

Room Tip: Had a queen with a rocker, microwave and refrigerator.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
guy m, Manager at Super 8 Montrose, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased that you chose our hotel to accommodate you during your stay. We are very pleased to offer all of our updated amenities and facility and are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in your future travels.

Been to Super 8 Montrose? Share your experiences!