“Good value for the price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 25% Summer Sale
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Montrose
GreenLeadersSilver level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Grand Junction
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is my third year staying at this location when I do the Montrose Women's Craft Show. I feel like family and I feel like I'm coming home for a visit so it's kind of my "home away from home".

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Manager-17542, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Montrose, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Beth,

I really appreciate your kind words about our "home" we certainly want all of our guest to experience the comfort, hospitality, and quality we strive for. I hope to see you back for the Christmas craft show next month. Thank you for choosing us to be your " home away from home"
Palmyra
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Older property but clean and odorless. Bath had been updated but red stains on the wall was alarming. The dark painted room dated the decor. Airport shuttle very convenient. I asked for a 4:45 am wake up call which didn't happen. Luckily my own personal alarm woke me up otherwise I'd have missed my flight. Overall a quiet little family run motel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Manager-17542, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Montrose, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I am sorry you did not get your wake up call. I am glad that we were able to serve you by taking you to the airport and we will be updating the dark red color on the walls to something lighter. I hope that you allow us another opportunity in the future to serve you once again and to better serve you. Thank you for your feed back and for your recent stay.
Grand Junction
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

The beds were very uncomfortable. The pillows were lumpy. Dusty room especially around the floor boards. Furniture dusty especially in the out of sight places. People at front desk very nice. Breakfast was good. Loved the hot tub.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Manager-17542, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Montrose, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay and for your review. I am sorry to hear that our standards were not met and that you were not comfortable with the service by housekeeping; that is definitely our priority this fall to deep clean those areas that have been missed. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with constructive feedback we look forward to addressing the issues and improving so that the next time you come through everything is in great condition.
Parker, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The room was very clean, and the I had a great night's sleep in a comfortable Bed. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty by mailing me my computer charging cord I had left behind without realizing. Thanks again for a great stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager-17542, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Montrose, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear valued Guest,

I am glad you have received your computer charger. Thank you for your feed back on your stay I look forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you for choosing us!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montrose
Red Arrow Inn & Suites
Super 8 Montrose
Super 8 Montrose
#2 of 11 in Montrose
4.5 of 5 stars 350 reviews

Been to Days Inn Montrose? Share your experiences!