This impeccable hotel is newly remodelled, quiet, and close to the Montrose airport. The staff was very attentive. They even boxed a breakfast, because we departed at such an early hour. This will be the go-to hotel on early departure days!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Montrose Hotel
- Hampton Inn Montrose Hotel Montrose
- Montrose Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hotel: Take a tour of our hotel, your year-round playground…welcome to the Hampton Inn Montrose. Base Camp for adventure… The Hampton Inn Montrose is located just miles from Black Canyon National Park and the picturesque San Juan Mountain Range, our beautiful city offers year-round activities. Explore our stunning nature by taking a guided jeep tour along the scenic bypass, hike or bike our local parks, shop till you drop or set a tee-time to golf among breathtaking views. Our "Hometown" Hampton Inn is conveniently located next to the Montrose Regional Airport and just minutes from downtown Main Street. Business or leisure you will find a way to relax and unwind as you discover the playful, spirited wonders of Montrose. Outdoor enthusiasts will love discovering the scenic mountains, valleys, canyons, mesas, lakes, and rivers in the area. And, of course, you'll enjoy all the great activities offered by such a diverse terrain-from hiking to mountain biking, fishing to skiing. It's a year-round playground! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Montrose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.