“Great stay in a well-kept and clean hotel.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early-Save up to 15%
Ranked #3 of 11 hotels in Montrose
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great stay in a well-kept and clean hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We had some concerns based upon a review we came across from a different website, but that review was dead wrong. The facility was clean, the staff friendly and the room cozy. We made several requests of the front desk staff and they quickly accommodated our requests. The breakfast was certainly acceptable and better than many restaurants I have been to. They rotated hot dishes both of the mornings we were there, and had a variety of quality, name-brand dry cereals, fruit and yogurt. Had not stayed at many Hampton Inns prior to this, but will certainly keep this brand on the list of places I will stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
hamptoninnmontrose, General Manager at Hampton Inn Montrose, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for taking you time to write this review, your feedback is very important to us.

We are very happy to hear that you had a great stay, and also that regarding what you read on another website you decided to give us a try. ( Thank you!)

We really do care about our guests, and we are glad that you were able to experience our "hamptonality", our team really puts an "extra" smile on everything it does.

Please do not hesitate in contacting me if you have any ideas or suggestions on how to improve our service. We hope to see you again next time.

177 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Customer service is great. The hotel is clean and in great shape. Breakfast is fantastic. It's walking distance from the airport terminal. What more could a business traveler want? Plus, Montrose is a great place to visit whether you're a skier or not.

Room Tip: With the highway to the west and the airport immediately to the east, you might expect some noise. B...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
hamptoninnmontrose, General Manager at Hampton Inn Montrose, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you so much for taking your time to write us a review, we really appreciated your kind words about our property and our staff.
We literally work around the clock to be your home away from home and I'm glad you feel that way!

Let us know if you have any suggestions or ideas to help us improve our service.

Thank you for your business.

Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We stayed here with our 4 grandchildren. The staff was friendly, accomodating, and went out of their way to be helpful, even bringing a frig to our room! The rooms were clean, the breakfast was delicious and plentiful. The pool was great fun and the area was nice and clean. We loved our stay and will be back for sure!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
We are so happy to hear that you had a great time at our property and that you felt that we took good care of you and your grandchildren.
We are also very glad that you were able to enjoy our pool area, the majority of our guests are here in business so the pool hardly gets used!
Please do not hesitate in contacting us if you have any suggestions regarding your stay.

Thank you for your feedback and business. We hope to see you next time you visit the beautiful Montrose, CO.

We love having you here!

Castle Rock, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The staff was exceptional for my conference room use and my overnight stay. Even their restaurant recommendations were spot on. The rooms were very clean with obvious attention to detail. The pool and hot tub area were also exceptionally clean and well-cared for.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
hamptoninnmontrose, General Manager at Hampton Inn Montrose, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for your feedback, We were "delighted" to hear from you, and glad that we were able to give you good restaurant recommendations and you had the opportunity to use our conference room.
We are very blessed with a wonderful team that is always willing to make our guests to feel like home.
Please do not hesitate in contacting me if you have any suggestions.

Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

This was the second stay at this hotel. Both times we had a great experience! Bothe times, the staff was friendly, efficient and helpful. rooms were clean and comfortable. Hotel is close to the airport and for travel in and out of Montrose airport it is the best location!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
hamptoninnmontrose, General Manager at Hampton Inn Montrose, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to write this review. We are glad to hear that we were able to fullfil your expectations not once but twice, and we really hope that every time you stay with us - last minute or not - you leave our property happy.
Please do not hesitate in contact us if you have any suggestions on how to improve our service to you.

Thank you for your feedback and business.

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I just finished a raving review for this hotel to Hampton Corporate... it's the first I've ever written. The moment we arrived we were treated like you dream about. The front desk staff seem to almost know me although I had never stayed with them before. They immediately recognized me as an Honors member and the check-in was remarkable. I'm not even sure how to describe it other than it was perfect. I was so taken back that I specifically wrote down both of the front desk professionals names. The hotel was a new concept Hometown version which offers a smaller footprint (20%) and naturally smaller rooms. Noticeable but not uncomfortable in any way. Breakfast was the best we've had at a Hampton Inn and for a quick and easy meal it was just right. I woke up early and asked if I could use the gym a little early, the response was of course if no one is staying in the room next door. The room was vacant so in I went and had a great workout. The treadmill was down but the elliptical worked great along with the TV, remote, etc... Overall the stay was as good as it gets for a moderately priced hotel with comfy beds, clean rooms and basic amenities. The difference here was a truly remarkable staff that left us trying to think of a reason to stay again.

Room Tip: Only stayed here once so I can't comment too much on the best rooms but I would recommend the St...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking your time to write a review about our property in both Trip Advisor and at Hilton website. We really appreciate your feedback. I would like to inform you that both of the team members you mentioned by name are aware of your wonderful words towards their service and we made sure that they got other internal recognization as well. We know they make all the difference.
I'm also happy to let you know that new equipment for our exercise room is ordered and perhaps next time you come to our beautiful Montrose, CO you can check it out and have a even better workout.

Thank you for your feedback and business!

Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I spent several weeks in this Hampton Inn and within that time I felt like one of their own. The front desk staff was very friendly upon check-in and throughout my entire stay, we talked of weather, good places to eat, family, and they made sure I was comfortable in my stay. Also, on the first day the housekeeping supervisor personally welcomed me and offered any assistance in my stay. During my stay I had a medical issue and one of the managers personally drove me to the Dr. and picked me back up. After that, the breakfast staff was great, making sure I had plenty of water and juice to feel better. I thoroughly enjoyed the large work desk in the room and comfortable desk chair. Until my computer crashed, then maintenance let me borrow some tools to switch out a broken hard drive, but in the interim, the hotel's business center was a welcome relief in helping me get my work done. Seems I had one personal issue after another, but the friendly helpful staff was there to support me, their guest. I'm a Diamond Hilton member and this is definitely the Best Hampton Inn I have stayed in and this is also one the best experiences I have had in the entire Hilton chain.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
hamptoninnmontrose, General Manager at Hampton Inn Montrose, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you so much for taking your time to post a review.

We know how hard it can be to stay far away from home for long periods of time, and I'm so happy to hear that you felt like we took good care of you when you needed - your kind words to our staff will be passed to them as I believe that they made all the difference on the way you experienced our property. The Secret is that our team members genuinely care, and reading your feedback made me even more proud of working with them.

Thank you for your loyalty, your feedback and your business!

Please do not hesitate in contact me if you have any suggestions to help us improve our service.

Happy Travels!

Been to Hampton Inn Montrose? Share your experiences!