“Destination Wedding Dream Fantastic Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Elk Mountain Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Montrose
Elk Mountain Resort
You added Elk Mountain Resort to your Saves list
97 Elk Walk, Montrose, CO 81401   |
Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Montrose
Boise, Idaho
“Destination Wedding Dream Fantastic Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2007

The customer service I am receiving from Elk Mountain Resort and Stephanie Sheek, event planner is quite simply the best I have found in planning our destination wedding. I cancelled plans at the Four Seasons in Lanai Hawaii because of poor customer service, and looked all over the map for a good wedding site. Stephanie at Elk Mountain Resort is delivering happiness on a silver platter, she is wonderful. The resort is customizing a wedding package for us, and Stephanie is holding my hand the entire way through. She answers email, calls me, and does everything when she says she will. She is creative and prompt and extends herself with such a delightful attitude that I am just thrilled to be getting married there. I will write more after the wedding and let everyone know how it turns out.

Our ceremony will be in the Swiss-inspired chapel on top of a hill. Stephanie is coordinating everything for us including hairstyling, makeup, harp, even a hot air balloon ride! I recommend this place highly to any bride-to-be that wants to be treated like royalty!

• Liked — Great customer service, luxurious accomodations, quality
  • Disliked — Expensive
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Solo
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2005

I stayed at the Elk Mountain Resort for a couple of nights in November and couldn't be more pleased. The rooms were large and luxurious, the food at restaurant was delicious, and the entire property was beautiful. The staff was incredibly nice and attentive to all of our needs. We even used some of the Valhalla shooting facilities and received expert instruction. I wish we could've stayed for longer to explore more of what the resort has to offer.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2004

To start with it is a very unique resort. It is located on a mountain and has a national forest surrounding it. As you are driving to the resort all you see are huge evergreens and aspen trees. It is quite literally off the beaten path taking a dirt road to get to the resort. We were able to horseback ride, ATV and mountain bike. We also tried out the climbing wall and ropes (confidence) course they have and this is all on the property. One part that made the property extraordinary was Valhalla, a shooting club on property that you can do virtually any situation. Skeet, Pistol and realistic situation rooms. It was a wonderful vacation and I will definitely be returning to this resort.

Been to Elk Mountain Resort? Share your experiences!