“Non-guest Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Montrose
Westminster, Colorado
“Non-guest Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I stopped into this hotel to wait for a shuttle bus, and although I was not a guest, the owner had his son take me to where Iwas staying. Amazing service! Thanks, Marc F.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

I have stayed in this Quality Inn in Montrose for the last 4 years when visiting my grandchildren and their parents. It is sooo reasonable and I can walk to the kid's house.There is a grocery market, Starbucks, etc., all within walking distance.
The owners are so friendly and helpful, the rooms and bathrooms are clean and fresh. There is an indoor pool and hottub, complimentary breakfast.
I highly recommend it!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Salida, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

We were very impressed with the pool in this hotel most hotels we go to they say heated pool but they are far from heated!! This pool was warm and the hot tub was actually hot and was very nice!! The room was comfortable and nice and was great that there was a fridge in it as well. The staff was nice and friendly as well we will definately stay here next time we get to Montrose!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Lander, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Planned this Quality Inn stay as part of Choice Hotels spring promotion as it was along the route I wanted to take through Colorado. The rate was reasonable and when I got there I found the room to be comfortable, and the microwave and refrigerator to be working well and very convenient for me as I still had more traveling to do.

Dear Sahida was at the front desk when I came in... such a sweet lady and so helpful. And Kamal helped me with printing out maps of the area so I could easily get to the meeting I needed to get to. There was some problem with the computer in the lobby for the guests when I first got there, but it was fixed... and they tell you to ask if you need something printed out and are so helpful. Thank you for all your help and smiles!

Because of the convenience of the elevator in the building, I requested a 3rd floor room... and the view (beyond the parking lot) was amazing once the skies cleared up. I also enjoyed overlooking a small 'rural' farm area with an old house and lovely newly budding trees. I had no idea that Montrose was surrounded by such wonderful mountain views... the 'Switzerland of the Rockies' is to the south of town... and I could see the range from the room.

I found the bed very comfortable... and the room clean... and was overall pleased with 'living' there for three days/nights!

The motel is a block from a McDonalds, but there is a grocery store across the road as well as well as the store's gas station with their discount. It's also a couple blocks from Walgreens to the north, and south is Walmart and Target. Of course there are restaurants all over.

I was pleasantly surprised with the corned beef hash for breakfast beside the scrambled eggs, as I've not had it for a long time. And coffee is always available, 24/7. I chose toast over waffles, but there is plenty to eat.

Room Tip: Check out the views from the top floor...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Grand Junction, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

Manager is very help full & friendly. Room is clean & hot breakfast in the morning. I think
Manager al most work 24 hours is too much.........

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

We stayed 2 nights at the QI the weekend of March 23rd, 2012. One of the nights was using our Choice 10,000 nightly points. The front desk employee was very nice, easy check-in, breakfast was average for cereal, waffles, yogurt. The mixture of meat w/potatoes was less appealing. The bed was uncomfortable, room clean, but a face towel was left in our room that was dirty and hung up for our use. The spa control knob was broken, so no bubbles. Particles were floating in the spa and pool even though the hotel was not busy with travelers. Overall, I wouldn't consider using your Choice points for this property. I would think that the "Choice" properties would be more reliable across the country since we recently stayed at the Comfort Inn~Denison, TX and it was an awesome hotel. I gave this property an average review because you can still make the best of it even with some negative circumstances. ScubaJulie

Room Tip: We had a room on the 3rd floor overlooking the parking lot. It was fine because we don't look o...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
las vegas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

Great accommodations,spacious rooms,great service,breakfast,king bed,couch,mic.,fridge,nice pool,hot tub,lots of desk space for business people,coffee maker, I can't say enough but I would recommend to anyone who prefers 1st class at a really fair price. I enjoyed this stay even better
than a lot of" Double Trees" &" Hiltons" I've stayed at before.

Greg Smith

Room Tip: All I know, is I was given a room on the ground floor and the room was excellent.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!