“Just ok. Nothing special.” 3 of 5 stars

734 Manitou Ave, Manitou Springs, CO
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Just ok. Nothing special.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I had the flatiron steak which was recommended by our waitress. I enjoyed it and they cooked it to my liking - rare. My friend had the buffalo burger and he wasn't impressed. He said it had not taste. He also got the killer bread, but only had a few bites of that as well.

Waitress was attentive and sweet. I have not complaints there. I actually have no complaints. I just wasn't blown away with the food. Cute homey place though.

Visited September 2013

Cincinnati
“Best Buffalo Burgers in the world!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a small bar in the heart of Manitou. It's not fancy but it has a lot of character. The servers are always friendly and attentive as well. Their juicy 1/2 pound burgers never disappoint. They are cooked, on the griddle, to order and they will recommend that you order it no more than med. It's juicy & delicious and I get one every time I visit "The Srings"

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Pleasantly Surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I can honestly say they exceeded my expectations during my visit to Manitou. The food was great and so was the service. We enjoyed our meal, which was the Chicken Fried Chicken. It had Applebee's beat.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Green Mountain Falls, Colorado
“Great Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Even though The Keg is a bar, the food there is great! I love the Chicken Berry Salad (which you can also get with Salmon at dinner). Prices are average and the service is usually great!

• Visited September 2013