“Perfect! (and I'm picky)” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
“Perfect! (and I'm picky)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Food - unbelievable. Was wonderful. Definitely add their tea of the day. It was so good I bought 1/2 a pound to take home and I'm going to learn how to brew tea to make it.
Cannot think of words to describe. The person I was with is still talking about how good their meal was.
If you're in Manitou Springs CO make it a must. We're going back tomorrow.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Manitou Springs, Colorado
“Enjoyable food in a quaint setting.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I have eaten here twice with family. Both times were enjoyable. For breakfast we had a long wait, for a late lunch the seating was immediate. Lunch with wine was particularly delicious. We tried several items and each was as good as the other. Highly recommended!

Visited June 2012
“Great food but a little wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

Really good food, had salmon on a salad. Had chip and wonderful salsa. Wife had veggie dish and loved it. We came on a Sunday around lunch so we had to wait at least 30 - 45 minutes but it was worth the wait. Service was good and overall a good experience.

Illinois
“Incredible breakfast, beautiful location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

We had breakfast here on our trip to Colorado. It is not the cheapest, but it was worth every penny. We all had the whole wheat pancakes with blueberries and they were amazing. The plate included a variety of cut fruit (kiwi, peach, apple, melon, strawberry) beautifully arranged. We ate with summer breezes refreshing us while listening to a guitar player on the patio. Breakfast is at a slow pace, but it is something to enjoy. The food was healthy and delicious. We were happy that we had made a reservation because it began to fill up quickly. We would definitely return if we are ever in Colorado Springs again.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Best Place for Breakfast, Hands Down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I wished we'd have eaten there every morning for breakfast. Alas, one day we arrived too late, and there was an hour wait. But the day we got to eat there was superb! I ordered the Orange Almond French Toast, and my hubby had the oatmeal. They give you so much oatmeal that two people could easily share it and walk away full (so I took some). The French toast was beyond yummy, and the fruit plate was a work of art. I was a little disappointed that the online menu lists Shrimp and Grits as one of the breakfast selections. When I asked why it wasn't available, they said they'd had difficulty getting the shrimp all the time, so they removed it from the menu. I understand. Not every place can be New Orleans. No matter. This was the BEST breakfast we had during our stay in the Colorado Springs area. It's also nice to know that what you eat there is healthy. Advice: Don't go if you're in a hurry.

Visited July 2012