“Tasty panini!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Rochester, NY
“Tasty panini!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect from this place because the interior was a little worn- ton of Marilyn Monroe photos though. Food came quick and server was nice. Panini was good as well as the potato salad. My husband loved his pizza.

Visited September 2012

Bend
“pizza good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

nice place, homey atmosphere in a quaint area of town (the whole town is quaint). good place for a snack.

Visited September 2012
“Give it a shot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Well, My family and I walked by it the few days earlier and it was empty. So we didn't stop. It was after five on a weeknight and a lot of the shops had closed for the evening. We went back to the springs again on a Friday night and with two kids ages 7/4 when they get hungry and ask for a specific meal that Is a must!!! They wanted pizza and the first one we came to was Marilyn's. When wr went in there was only one family there. By the time we left a steady stream of customers. My father ordered the turkey melt. He really liked it. My boys got a cheese pizza and didn't hey even ate the crust! I ordered the Jackie O which had the right amount of toppings and a great taste. Our waitress checked on the boys 3 times during our meal and checked on my father and I. The true test will be if my wife likes the pizza I brought home! I think you will be suprised.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Extremely poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

We chose the Marilyn's because we only had about 50 minutes for lunch and the interior design was inviting.
However, I am afraid to say that it went downhill from here.
The waitress, not too friendly, rather rough, directed us to table which was covered in crumbs and food from earlier customers. Even when she took our orders, she completely ignored the dirty table. After asking her to clean it she came with a piece of cloth which looked like it had seen much better days.
In general, the service did not seem to be too keen on clearing and cleaning the tables.
After we had received our starter, a salad which was small but alright, apart from the canned mandarins, we waited for about 15 minutes until we overheard that out order was lost.
Luckily, the chef who seemed to be the only decent guy in the place told us that it would take substantially longer to get our orders ready - so we decided to leave.

This is definitely a place to miss when visiting Manitou Springs!

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Decor is better than the food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

The photos of Marilyn Monroe were interesting to view while we waited a long time to get our food. We were the only people there so we weren't sure why it took so long... and yes, we could see them making our pizza fresh, it was just slow. The food was edible but over priced.

Visited May 2012