“Convenient & decent Chinese food!” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: We now have our liquor license.
Manitou Springs, Colorado
“Convenient & decent Chinese food!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

It's very convenient, as it's just across the street from the lodge. They have your typical Chinese food, but are good and reasonable in price.

Visited November 2013

Amarillo, Texas
“Good food on Christmas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

My family and I ate here on Christmas night and had a great time. The food was very good and the price was reasonable. I really enjoyed the wonton soup and the Mongolian beef. I would definitely eat here again. Only problem we encountered was they appeared to not have a children's menu, not to much of a problem though, we had our kids split the sweet and sour chicken meal and they put the sauce on the side.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Best Chinese in all of Colorado”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is by far the best Chinese food me and my wife have ever had. If you're ever in Manitou Springs, PLEASE give this place a shot. The delivery and the service is absolutely amazing! Everything is fresh and cooked to order. There is another oriental place right across the street, but this place beats it out. Portion sizes are huge! And it's also family owned/operated! Please give this place a shot.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manitou Springs, Colorado, United States
“Best Chinese Food in the Springs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband and I moved to Colorado a year and a half ago. We both really like good Chinese food, and sadly we haven't found much of it in Colorado Springs. That being said, we moved to Manitou this past summer and we now order from Jade Dynasty regularly! The food is very good, and always hot upon delivery!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Barefoot Bay, FL
“Poor to Fair food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

My wife and I arrived at our hotel about 7 pm, tired and hungry. we found a flyer in the hotel lobby for Jade Dynasty -- a nearby restaurant that delivered. the food arrived promptly. However, some of it was barely warm. The quality of every dish we had ordered was poor at best, and the prices we paid were pretty steep. Even the factory made "Fortune Cookie" was stale. With the variety of opther resturants in the area my advice would be to try another one -- any other one!!!

• Visited September 2013