“Very good overall with one big problem” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: We now have our liquor license.
Colorado
“Very good overall with one big problem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I ordered delivery and it came very quickly. The Orange Beef was delicious. I love Egg Drop soup, but theirs is made with tomatoes in it, something I have never seen before despite ordering Egg Drop at many different locations. I feel like that's something they should tell you when you order it. It's an interesting idea, but I couldn't eat more than a couple spoonfuls. I like to be adventurous with food, but it was truly disgusting. I'd like to say I will try this restaurant again, but I'm more likely to order from a place that has "normal" Egg Drop soup.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best Chinese I have ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I travel a lot and eat out half of my meals and this is the very best Chinese I have ever had.
The restaurant is clean, the staff is friendly and the food was on the table before I had my second cup of tea.
I like been curd and this is the very best I have ever had it anywhere I have ever eaten.
I will go back a lot.
Thank you Jade Dynasty for moving to Manitou and giving me the pleasure of eating the best of American Chinese food ever.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greenville, South Carolina
“Not really a review”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I am curious if there are new owners/cooks at this same location with a new name. China China was awful. When we first went there in 2004 it was terrible. We actually threw away our food. A new owner took it over about 2,maybe 3 years ago. Thought we'd give it a try and once again NOT good. Not as bad as previous owner but bland, greasy, uneventful food. Never went back. Ok, I am spoiled being originally from NYC. I know good and great Chinese Food like WoHop in China Town. I'd love to see a review from folks that really know GOOD Chinese Food and would also like to know if these are new owners?

Visited September 2011
Jeffrey S, Manager at Jade Dynasty Chinese Restaurant, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thanks you for the review. We have a new owner. We have changed the name to Jade Dynasty Chinese Restaurant. We will change the sign in a few weeks.
Radford
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We ate here our first night in Manitou Springs, and all of us enjoyed our meals. The service was great.

Visited July 2012
Springfield, Missouri
“wonderful food !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We brought our grandson to Colorado while he was visiting us from S. Korea. We pulled into Manitou this afternoon and cked the internet for a good chinese place to eat. We found the China China. The reviews were great (rightfully so) and we decided to go there . My husband and I had the cashew chicken and grandson had shrimp with stirfry rice. (He is half filipino and knows good oriental food !!) The food was delicious, plentiful and hot, hot, hot!! We were delighted to find this restaurant. They were eager to please and appreciated our business. The prices were much cheaper than the last chinese restaurant we were in. We will be going back several more times before we leave Manitou!!

• Visited July 2012