“The BEST Mexican in Colorado Springs” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Crystal Park Cantina is a unique, home-style Mexican restaurant in Manitou Springs serving delicious food made with the finest ingredients available.
Denver, Colorado
“The BEST Mexican in Colorado Springs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

For lunch or dinner, the Crystal Park Cantina is great. I always have the Chili Rellenos (the best I've found in many, many years) and my wife enjoys the Pork & Avocado Burrito. Our guests have always enjoyed their meals. They also have really, really good Margaritas.

• Visited April 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Great hidden find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I discovered this restaurant on Trip Advisor and was thoroughly impressed after visiting. I would highly recommend ordering the guacamole with the chips; the salsa was a bit salty and the flavor reminded me of Frontera brand salsa. The margaritas are very good and the cheese enchiladas were super tasty -- different than most restaurants. I wish I had their rice recipe. If this restaurant were in my area, I would definitely visit on a weekly basis.

• Visited August 2013
Manitou Springs, Colorado
“Fabulously Fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great food in a cozy hacinda style restaurant. Excellent Mexican food, but the burger with sweet potato fries is one of the best burgers we have ever had! The owner/hostess, Mrs. Armour, is very warm and welcoming. Her husband Justin is a great bartender/manger. This Manitou raised former Denver Bronco even offered an umbrella to us four old folk as we left the restaurant during a down pour. We enjoyed dinner so much that the wives returned for lunch the next day when the guys went golfing. We ordered the special........a turkey, ham, avacado tortilla sandwich and we were surprised when Annie Armour, another owner came out to get our comments. She said she had just come up with the sandwich and asked what did we thought..we think she is a genius....and probably a great mom. Not super fancy, but cozy and memorable. Loved the serviceofour waiter and witess too. So nice to dine in a family owned business that delivers.

• Visited August 2013
West Bloomfield, Michigan
“Tucked away treasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Away from the busy Main St. area of Manitou Springs, you'll find this wonderful Mexican restaurant. Our group of 10 included adults, teens, children and a baby and we were accommodated at a large table upstairs. The margaritas were delicious, cold and large. All of our food was very good. We especially enjoyed the Navajo taco and the carne asada burrito. Our special requests were filled correctly and we ended our meal with warm, flaky sopapias. A great find for a relaxing and satisfying dinner. The deer that wandered by was an added plus.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Topeka, Kansas
“authentic food?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I found the food Horrible. I ordered the chicken taco's. These consist of chicken pieces, and uncooked cabbage. Beans loaded with garlic the rice was the only thing I did eat. This was over priced, $9.00 for two very small taco's with a small portion of rice and beans. My husband ordered the beef burrito and he enjoyed this. Its really all in what you are used to I think. The tables are metal with fading paint, a table cloth would do a lot to spruce the place up. The service was Excellent. However, I would never eat here again.

• Visited July 2013