“Beautiful dining in a historic inn.” 5 of 5 stars

719 785 2415
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cliff House Hotel Dining Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Continental
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Cliff House Dining Room has gained national renown as one of Colorado’s premier dining destinations. We are proud recipients of the distinguished DiRoNa Award and the 4 Diamond Award in Fine Dining from AAA.
Lawrenceburg, Kentucky
“Beautiful dining in a historic inn.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I've already written an overall review of the Cliff House, but the dining room, in particular, is outstanding. We had the special Table for Two three-course dinner: Cliff House Salad, Black Truffle-stuffed Blue Cheese -opped Filet Mignon, and Trio of Creme Brûlée. I expected three Creme Brûlées to share, but we were served three flavors EACH. The waiter was very pleasant and efficient. Breakfast buffet was served in the same dining room, and presented many choices.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Milford, Kansas
“So so fine dining”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I had the wild boar and Swiss quiche and while it tasted amazing, the service was slow and uninviting. We sat on the veranda and the view was beautiful. Highly recommend sitting outside. I found the prices to be a little high for what you get; however, the experience overall made up for that! Not very kid friendly though so keep that in mind!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Savannah, Georgia
“Very Good Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Cliff House and wanted to try dinner due to the high ratings received on the site. We were pleased with the service and food. My wife got the salmon with crab risotto. The salmon was very good, the risotto was not one of her favorites. I got the elk tenderloins. Very good flavor however not as tender as I have had in the past. Desserts were very good and the service was exceptional.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati
“Best place in Manitou”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

There's nothing bad to say about the Cliff House. The staff is outstanding. The rooms are immaculate. The location is perfect. The bar a restaurant are wonderful. Breakfast is included & is excellent. I highly recommend it.

Visited September 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great food in a great setting.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Two things struck me as exceptional: the first was the wine list, which was very extensive with good wines at reasonable prices; the second was the quality of the food. I had the bacon wrapped elk, which was very good, but my wife had the lamb and I think it was the best lamb we've ever eaten. Kudos to the chef! I had told the staff it was our annivesary, so they very thoughtfully put is in a quiet corner of the "fireside room" which was also nice. Save room for desert.

• Visited October 2013