“Not worth going to” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Eclectic
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: betw. Navajo ave. and Ruxton ave.
Description: 100% GLUTEN FREE and multiple award winners in several categories. It's hard to believe that our offerings are GF. A groovy atmosphere, cocktails, warm relaxed environment and yet family friendly.
“Not worth going to”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Tula ....in two out of three, two had very little chicken and one was almost absent of the filling.My crepe was cold.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Aurora, Colorado
“Just good food, it was delicious.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This restaurant is simple in design. The ingredients in the food are so fresh and wonderful. All the chicken is range free chicken. I had one of the chicken crepes and it was so wonderful. I was not aware that this was a gluten free restaurant and I absolutely love the food here. Waitress was wonderful and friendly. I will definately eat here again

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
“Excellent Gluten Free Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have never found a completely gluten free restaurant before. This was an amazing find. You can eat all the foods you always want to eat. I had a cheeseburger on a GF bun!! The quality of the beef was very excellent (hormone free, grass fed, etc.). I also had their side salad and bok choy side and they were delicious. The highlight of my meal with the nutella and banana crepe. You would have no idea it was GF. I highly recommend any crepe on the menu. The coffee was good too. Wish I had a restaurant like this in Florida!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Quick, delicious meal with unique flavors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had a limited amount of time to eat because we were trying to catch Pikes Peak Cog Train, and the food came quickly and was delicious. If you are looking for a unique place to eat, check this out. We didn't have room for dessert, but they look amazing...SAVE ROOM:)

Visited June 2013
Dover, Delaware
“Awful service and unforgettable food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Let me start this off by saying that I have to be gluten free and my area I hail from does not offer a lot of options for eating out. So when I found out about this fully gluten free restaurant that was in in my area of travels, I was beyond excited. Unfortunately, this place was the worst dining experience I had of this trip and up there on worst dining experiences ever. We stopped in around 2pm on a friday. It was not very crowded and it shouldn't have been a big deal to get us seated (it was mostly empty with three staff members sitting around). Apparently, this place does not like care to hire good staff. Our waiter was named Daniel. I only know that because of the receipt. After standing in the basically empty restaurant for what seemed like eternity and having wait staff walk past multiple times, I finally had to track someone down to let us get seated. Daniel (maybe he likes to go by dan but I will never know because we were obviously such a bother he couldn't even introduce himself) started us off with some waters which took over 10 minutes to get to us. I then watched him sit off and do nothing without waiting on us as we could not get him to take our order. Finally we ordered hamburger with a side of potatoes. The meal was boring and unforgettable. First, the potatoes looked like they were out of the frozen section of walmart and had a bit of cheese sprinkled over them. Then the "burger" had an awful meat to bun ratio and the bread it is served on is not one I would consider delicious. I have had good gluten free bread and this is not it. Maybe they should consider buying it in from "Out of the Box," which is right up the street. Actually, just skip this place all together, it is not worth it. Luckily, Colorado Springs and surrounding areas have a lot of other great options for people who have to be gluten free. This place would not even make my list, let alone get a ranking or an award. I feel bad that people are getting scammed into going here.

• Visited June 2013