It's a small mom and pop place in the MOUNTAINS. I read these and I don't know what people truly expect in the mountains. Wireless? You're in the MOUNTAINS and I saw how much work they went in to upgrading it. Everyone there was keeping us updated and they had multiple contractors trying to get it even STRONGER. I was there for a few weeks and watched them all work hard. I watched as people locked themselves out and there was always someone coming up the mountain - even late night with kids to let these people in! I think that goes above and beyond and I got what I expected which was a nice time that was quiet and away.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Lyons
- Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel
- Stone Mountain Lodge And Cabins
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 45 private acres between Estes Park and Boulder, Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins is ideal for relaxing vacations, family reunions, unique outdoor Colorado weddings and romantic cabin getaways. There is a pond with ducks and fishing, towering red cliffs and a private hiking trail. Six unique cabin units and affordable lodge rooms are inviting with individual country charm. Air conditioning, cable TV, free Denver metro phone and free wifi. Open all year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.