For a short anniversary getaway, my husband and I stayed in a cabin on this property and loved it! It was roomy and homey and had everything we needed. The grounds are gorgeous, and even though it was very early spring and everything wasn't in full bloom, it was obvious that it soon would be because employees were outside diligently working on the grounds. The help was friendly and accommodating. Carrie's personable managerial skills are evident by the way all of the employees cohesively work together and interact with each other. Bonnie is knowledgeable, friendly and very pleasant and accommodating, both over the phone and in person. Gabbi is friendly, willing to help, and makes everyone feel at ease. Chelsea was very accommodating with directions and assistance for a side trip to Denver. We would definitely stay there again! Even though it is located along the highway, once we pulled in, it felt very private and quiet. We loved the experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 45 private acres between Estes Park and Boulder, Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins is ideal for relaxing vacations, family reunions, unique outdoor Colorado weddings and romantic cabin getaways. There is a pond with ducks and fishing, towering red cliffs and a private hiking trail. Six unique cabin units and affordable lodge rooms are inviting with individual country charm. Air conditioning, cable TV, free Denver metro phone and free wifi. Open all year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Lyons
- Stone Mountain Lodge And Cabins