The wie and kids and I stayed here for a noght on summer vacation. As many reviewers have stated, the property is located right off of the main road, and offers basic accomodations. The room that we rented also has a door that adjoined the rented property next door. I was surprised when I checked that door that I was able to open it directly to the rental unit next door! The folks staying in that room were not there at the time, but all of their belongings were! Also, note that the updatirs sleeping "loft" has a very low ceiling and it was HOT up there in July. It took a long time for the AC unit to cool off the upstairs.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Lyons
- Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel
- Stone Mountain Lodge And Cabins
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 45 private acres between Estes Park and Boulder, Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins is ideal for relaxing vacations, family reunions, unique outdoor Colorado weddings and romantic cabin getaways. There is a pond with ducks and fishing, towering red cliffs and a private hiking trail. Six unique cabin units and affordable lodge rooms are inviting with individual country charm. Air conditioning, cable TV, free Denver metro phone and free wifi. Open all year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.