“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lyons Fork

Lyons Fork
450 Main St, Lyons, CO 80540 (Formerly Cilantro Mary)
303-823-5014
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2010

I was coaxed out to this restaurant which for me was an hour drive each way. In my mind I was saying, "it'd better be worth it!"

Well, let me tell you it was worth every mile to get there!

The food was beyond delicious and the presentation was gorgeous. The types of food on their menu were really unique and items I hadn't tried in some time. You know when you eat something beyond delicious and you have to pause and actually talk to yourself and say, "am I really eating this...this is so good??!!". That's what I did.

The feel of the restaurant was very inviting. I walked in an just smiled as the colors were very bright and cheerful...nice people who actually were having fun at work and made me feel right at home. Not to mention the owner took it upon herself to actually come visit the table to make sure everything was as we planned. I loved that.

So yes...it's worth it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

93% Recommend

Been to Lyons Fork? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Lyons Fork, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.