“Yummy” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Golden
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

We were seated very quick. The service was good, but the food was FABULOUS!!!!

Visited April 2012

Houston, Texas
“Best ribs I've had in ages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Wow! The food here is great -- top notch BBQ and a great selection of beer on tap. Absolutely no complaints.

Stroll by the restaurant. If the smell of the cooking meat isn't to your liking, then you have your own review.

There was live music the Saturday night I ate there -- local singer playing keyboard. The music was enjoyable, but not too oppressive if you didn't care to listen.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Littleton, Colorado
“Awesome food, overall experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

This place had unusual, great food, service and prices.
I had a catfish salad that was super. My friend had a barbeque sandwich that was to die for also. The prices were good, there was beer ( :>), and we were pleasantly surprised to find this place on our way to Estes Park. I guess they have one of these restaurants there, too.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Chester, PA
“Can't wait to go back to Smokin' Daves”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

My son took us there Labor Day Weekend. Casual, comfortable and all about the food & beer selection. Shared brisket & ribs. Incredible sides of baked beans, mashed potatoes, etc. Good service & reasonable priced.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Longmont, CO
“Superb dinner, and I'm NOT a BBQ fan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

What a surprise! Having eaten at every other in Lyons, we worked our way down to Smokin' Dave's, only to discover it is the BEST restaurant in Lyons. Their beer list is fabulous, better than Oskar Blues, and as for the food...I'm not a BBQ fan, so I ordered a chop salad with brisket. It was great. The next time we went I ordered it with pulled pork - it was OK - and when we go again I'll get it with chicken. My wife went for a slap ob ribs, and the kids menu includes ribs and a lot of other choices. Don't miss Smokin' Daves! There's another one in Estes Park we'll try the next time we're there.

• Visited August 2011