“Trying it out.” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #79 of 199 restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Pizza
“Trying it out.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

This was before we moved here and heard it was really good. We did takeout and ate in our hotel room. We didn't think it was that good at all. Very thin and not a lot of sauce on it.

75% Recommend
“My favorite by far.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Let me start out by saying I am 25 and grew up in Loveland. That being said, im a single young man. So as you can Imagine, I eat alot of take out.
Now Justine's is not a cheap option, but by far the best. I love thick crust. Hence I always order double crust and double cheese on my Justine's special. Mmmm I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.
Now, Mike and Judy have always been great!

I have tried the other local pizza shops and nothing compares to this joints rich favor and home like atmosphere.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Don't Bother”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

this is just blah pizza living on its reputation, and not sure how it ever got that reputation.
Dumpy place, crummy service, really pedestrian food, overpriced and so not worth it.
There are at least half a dozen pizza places in town that are vastly superior.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Loveland, Colorado
“Justine's is just mediocre pizza with tough crust.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

I read the other reviews and since Justine's is just down the street from where I live, I thought that I would be remiss if I didn't give them a chance and order a pizza. I ordered the same thing that I order from Arte's, a pepperoni with black olives.

The pizza was waiting for me at the time they promised and it was hot and ready to eat when I brought it home. What I immediately noticed was the crust, it was thick and overly chewy, and pretty tasteless, with the consistency of cardboard. The toppings and spices were just OK and did not really meet my expectations. For the price I paid, I really expected a special, tasty pizza, and unfortunately I did not find it at Justine's.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hendrson, NV
“Wonderful pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

We ate at the Eaton location. They brought us snacks for our two young boys because they saw they were hungry. Great variety of pizza. I highly recommend the taco pizza. Tastes better than it sounded! It has a surprising fresh twist. The owners are the best.

Visited December 2011