“Best Hotel !!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 13 hotels in Loveland
Custer
“Best Hotel !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We needed to stay in Loveland on a Saturday night in peak season. Tried the Comfort Inn as we are Choice members. We were given a beautiful suite, with mountain view. This room was so comfortable, had microwave, refridgerator, coffee machine, flat screen tv and choice of pillows on the bed even !!! Choose between soft in the front, or firm behind. Awesome. Bed was so comfortable too. Peggy, on reception that evening was amazing !!! She gave us time to get to the room, then calls to see if everything is ok. We were experiencing some noise coming from the room next door's a/c,so she immediately moved us into another room, with same quality and view!! On top of that she came armed with complimentary bottles of iced water and packets of cookies !!! She deserves a mention as she's a big asset to that hotel that's for sure. We had a lovely comfortable night, a/c was quiet yet efficient...bathroom was spotlessly clean, as with rest of room...sofa comfy. Breakfast in the morning was tasty and coffee good. The pool and jacuzzi were open much later than other hotels, until 11pm, so hubby was able to relax with a nice swim after a long drive. Definately top marks to this hotel...and to Peggy !!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

59 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Cheviot, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed here for a week and found it to be very comfortable, close to our friends and everything we wanted to see in the area. Breakfast provided many choices of cereals, toast, waffels, eggs, juices and fresh fruit. Guest laundry for $1.25 per load. Lovely clean pool and spa tub. The room was a good size and the bed was so comfortable. Would definitely stay here again when we return.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor in room 226 and had a king size bed. It was reasonably quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Germantown, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I booked this hotel based on TA reviews. We needed a place to sleep for 2 nights while we helped out son move into his new place. However I believe we would have enjoyed spending more time at this Comfort Inn. The hotel was clean, the staff was very helpful and polite, and the rooms were in good repair,were clean, and comfortable. We booked a room with 2 double beds and a sleeper sofa. The rooms have a nice size fridge, a microwave, a small coffee pot and a table for 2. All were very clean (thankfully as we used all of them throughout our stay). The bathroom was good sized as was the room, and the common areas were always clean. We took advantage of our AARP card for just over $200 (taxes included) for 2 nights

The hotel more than met our needs. Breakfasts were the typical hotel breakfast but, they're free; I'm not expecting an omelet made just for me! lol The location is convenient and there are multiple restaurants next to and across the street and stores less than .5 miles away. Over 40 places to eat up and down Eisenhower. A great location if you're on your way to Estes Park or visiting the Greeley or Loveland areas. As always, I wish hotels would STOP putting towels over toilets (yuck) AND if hotels want to champion a green effort by asking guests to re-use towels, then provide a place to hang your towel. From this Comfort Inn to 5 star hotels, I've seen the info hangers asking guests to re-use towels but give you no place to hang them...

If we are in the area again needing a place to stay, we will book this hotel again.

Room Tip: We always ask for the highest floor as it is typically quieter. This time we were in the room next t...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Jen A, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give me feedback on my hotel! I certainly am very proud of the work we do to make our guests feel at home!

I very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with my team. Your response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I was interested to hear what you said about the towells above the toilet! I haven't thought of that before, but you are right! I am looking at improving our bathrooms next year, and I will try to make that apart of that change!

Jen Arnold
Comfort Inn
Peoria, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed here for half a week when in town on business. I can't say enough about the excellent service, especially the woman working the afternoon/evenings on weekdays, she was great. My friends and I were meeting there and I had the reservation but they beat me there. The front desk allowed them to safely store their luggage behind the desk so they could take the bus to the movies while they waited for me to arrive. We had an issue with something broken in our room and the front desk was amazing at accommodating the issue. They went above and beyond our expectations and even moved us to a new room with no issues while we were out the next day.

We enjoyed the breakfast every day. My only complaint was that the breakfast was certainly not ready before the advertised time of 6:30 am. (This is of course exactly what they list, but I had to be at work earlier and wasn't able to get the continental breakfast). We enjoyed the pool and the fitness center and the large selection of channels.

The location is pretty good. It is a few miles into town (towards the mountains) away from the interstate. There is a walmart across the street with a walking path under the busy road to easily get there. There is also a recreational path nearby and restaurants within walking distance. The hotel is also very close to the back road up to Ft Collins and on the Estes Park side of town.

We would stay here again next time we are in town.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
houston, tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We have stayed at hundreds of Comfort Inn hotels, but this one has to be the best. Warm, hospitable staff, extremely clean, fluffy comforter and pillows, .... The night before we stayed at a dreadful place in another city, so it was a welcomed relief to come home to Comfort Inn. Awesome hot, yummy, chocolate chip cookies too!

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed 2 nights while on a quick trip around Colorado. I ended up getting a great rate that included a state park pass. Compared to other area hotels and their pricing I was a little worried as to what we would find when we arrived but the ratings and reviews led me to believe all would be good and it was. The hotel is clean, the rooms were nice and included a mini fridge and microwave. The kids had a great time in the pool area - which was also clean. I would stay again and recommend.

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We had originally had a reservation at another Comfort Inn in Denver, but after one night there we switched to this hotel. The difference was like night and day! The staff at this hotel was friendly, pleasant, and extemely helpful. The rooms were clean, breakfast was hot and flavorful for hotel food, the pool was clean...all in all, I will be sure to stay here when I come through this area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!