“5 star customer services for Low Cost Room Price” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #9 of 13 hotels in Loveland
Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
“5 star customer services for Low Cost Room Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I was out helping for the CO Floods, and stayed at this hotel for a week. The front desk staff was top notch! Always friendly!! They also went out of the way to help you out --- Thank you Stacey for reserving a different hotel for me across the street, because I needed to stay for one more day, and you were booked. Turns out, someone canceled, so I was able to stay, and Stacey canceled the room she reserved for me at a different hotel, brought my luggage back up to my room, and called me to tell me everything was all set for my additional night stay with them.

Thank you Ericka for taking the time to turn on the water outside so we could wash our muddy boots before we came in the hotel. All their staff went above and beyond to make your stay very comfortable.

Very clean rooms, loved the free morning breakfast --something for everyone, close to the highway, convenient to stores, fresh chocolate chip cookies in the lobby after 5, coffee available anytime, and FREE WIFI!!!!

Again, thank you to all your staff for making my stay away from home so pleasant!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Well thank you very much for your kind review Jody! I remember you, you were a joy to have at our hotel. Amazing smile and great laugh to start out the day! I was happy that we were able to keep you for your additional nights. I will make sure to let Erika know you appreciated her help and I will let our whole staff know how much you enjoyed our hotel!
We are all so very grateful for all your and Red Cross' help in our time of need! Anytime we can help you please let us know.
We hope to see you again if you are ever in Colorado!

88 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
ames ia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Turning into the neighborhood filled with flowers had a high-end resort feel yet it was only a block or two from I25. Front desk staff offered a map of restaurants in walking distance without being asked. Above average morning breakfast included fresh cut fruit which you don't see everywhere. All this for less than $100 with AAA left us very pleased.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
I am so happy you enjoyed our hotel, staff, and location! We always find it helpful for our guests to know where the restaurants in town are, always nice to go out to eat when away from home. We have been offering our hot breakfast for multiple months now, so we are glad you found it enjoyable, nice to have a touch of home away from home as well.
Thank you very much for your great review! We hope you can stay with us again if you are ever in town!

Saint Charles, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We recently stayed here and were pleasantly greeted each time we walked through the front door by a member of the staff, without fail. A very convenient location made for finding lunch & dinner so easy. The room and facilities were well-kept and consistent with other properties we've stayed at in the past.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We are conveniently located near great shopping and food, so I am happy you found this to your liking! We are very proud of our staff (both Front Desk and Housekeeping) and I will let them all know how much you appreciated them and their kindness and cleanliness.
We hope you can come back and stay with us again!

Seminole, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great location for someone travelling on business. Right next to I-25, and close to lots of restaurants and shops.
Had a King Suite and had lots of room to spread out with the seperate seating area. Bathroom/Sink area is seperate so someone can use the toilet/shower area while someone else can be getting ready.
The "Fitness" center is really only 2 treadmills and an Elliptical. Was hoping for a bike of some sort.
The breakfast is good in the morning, meat, eggs, ceral, fruit, breakfast breads, various pastries, and make your own waffles.
The best thing about this location is the staff! Everyone was always friendly!

Room Tip: Avoid room near elevator.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
I'm so glad you found our location a great place for your business travels. Our king suites are great and I'm happy your found them comfortable and accommodating to your needs.
It's great that you enjoyed our hot breakfast! We definitely have been trying our hardest to make sure that all our guests are accommodated.
We are extremely proud of our staff and know that we all work hard to make sure our guests needs are taken care of and that everyone enjoys their stay.
We hope you stay with us the next time you are in town!

Oakton, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located just off Route 25 close to several good restaurants. It is also about a 20 minute drive from CSU and is a good choice when visiting the university. This is a pleasant hotel with helpful and courteous staff. The rooms are nice and the beds are comfortable. There is ample parking and we were able to park our rental truck in the lot with little problem by backing it into a perimeter space. We have stayed at this hotel several times over the past several years and have always been happy with our stay. Unfortunately, I must say that the "new" breakfast is not quite as good as the "old" breakfast in my opinion. The variety is great but the eggs are a little strange. I would vote to go back to traditional scrambled eggs.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your review! I am very glad that you choose to keep coming back to our hotel for not only our location and amenities, but our service as well.
I appreciate your feedback about the breakfast, we want the breakfast to be delicious for all our guests, so we will definitely take this review into account.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable and enjoyable.

Colorado, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We have stayed here on two occasions. This is a very clean, well-managed hotel with excellent service. It is in a great location with lots of restaurants and shopping close by. The desk and breakfast room staff couldn't be friendlier or more helpful. The room and bed was very comfortable. We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
We really appreciate your great feedback! I will make sure to let our breakfast and front desk staff know that their service was appreciated and helpful. I am glad that you have stayed with us twice and I hope that you can stay with us again!
Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you during your next stay!

Monroe, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Our family of 5 stayed here April 2013 on our way to Wyoming. Our standard room was large and clean.The included breakfast was good with many choices. Pool was well maintained and adequate. Plenty of shopping and restaurants very close by. Would definitely recommend and will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed April 2013
Stacey C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your great feedback! I'm so glad you enjoyed your room and that our property met your standards. We know it is not easy picking a hotel and appreciate your business. Thanks again!

Been to Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland? Share your experiences!