“Improved breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 13 hotels in Loveland
Puyallup, Washington
“Improved breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

This Fairfield has a hot breakfast and a super staff! Very friendly and excellent service. Breakfast area is small but staff kept everything replenished and clean. Very quiet location. Good hotel for the price.

• Stayed May 2013
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Thank you for your amazing review! We have been working hard to have our breakfast improved, so our guests can start the day right. I am so glad you appreciated the hot breakfast!
I will definitely let our staff know how much their excellent service is appreciated.

85 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Worland, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

This hotel was a nice place to stay and close to shopping and resteraunts. The staff went above and beyond to accomodate my needs. My room was cleaned on a daily basis and fresh towels were left. the staff were friendly and pleasant to deal with. Breakfast had many choices to choose from and the complimentary computers made staying in contact with work a breeze. I would stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: For extended stay request a room with a fridge.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
I am so glad to read that you had such a great stay! Making sure our rooms are clean to the highest of standards, as well as making sure all of our guest's needs are taken care of, are our highest priorities.
We've also added a hot breakfast (in addition to our standard continental breakfast) for the last couple months, so I am glad to hear that you appreciated that.
I really do hope that we see you again in the future!

Washington State
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I don't stay at a lot of Fairfield Inn's but this was very close to the hospital so it seemed like it should be the location of choice. I was not disappointed.

At check in, the front desk staff were very cordial and friendly, oriented me to the property and directed me up to my room. I was on the third floor in studio King. The room was large with a separate sitting/office area. It was very comfortable. I felt very comfortable and had much more space than I needed as a solo traveler.

I was pleasantly surprised when the front desk called me later in the evening to see if my room was OK. Breakfast was fairly standard fare, with scrambled eggs, bacon, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, fruit and the like.

The property is very conveniently located off of I-25 and right near shopping and restaurants. If one was visiting someone at the hospital, this would be a great place.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for your great review!
I'm so glad you enjoyed your room and that our staff was friendly and able to help you with your needs. We always try to stay on top of things, so we make sure to call all our guests after they have a chance to get settled in their rooms so we can help with any problems or needs that arise.
We are located very close to the Medical Center of the Rockies and we enjoy having guests stay with us when they need to be close for appointments or family members.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope that you can come back and stay with us again soon!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stayed here again over the President's Day weekend, when in town for several kids' tournaments. The service here is excellent. The staff go above and beyond to take care of you. The hotel was packed with volleyball and basketball players, wrestlers, cheerleaders, and conference attendees, but the excellent service never wavered. We had a large, clean, comfortable, quite room with good wifi. When you compare the breakfast to similar chains with "hot" breakfast consisting of make 'em yourself waffles and warm milk, this hotel makes an effort to give you a little more. If you realize this isn't a destination resort, but rather a hotel for business or a night or two stay when in town for an event, it will easily meet your expectations. There was also an excellent running path around a lake, within several blocks of the hotel. We'll be back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It is so great to hear that we were able to provide you with great service throughout your stay! I will make sure that our staff knows that their efforts are appreciated. We always try to make sure that each of our guests are taken care of and feel appreciated, despite how busy we may be.
I'm glad you enjoyed our new hot breakfast, this is something new that all Fairfield's will be implementing soon, but we are one of the few that have already started it!
I'm so glad our convenient location helped you to enjoy your stay and be productive!
If you find yourself in Loveland again in the future, we would love to have you stay again!

Denver CO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stayed here last weekend for an overnight stop. It was nothing special. Small lobby, okay breakfast indoor cool temp pool with a "exercise room" that consisted of 2 treadmills, eliptical and some dumbbells. It was what you expect for from Fairfield. On 34 and I25 close to restaurants, bars and mall. Probably wont stay here again..

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
I apologize that we didn't make your experience one to remember. Did you try our new hot breakfast, which is exclusive to our Fairfield? We are constantly looking for new ways to upgrade our guests' experience.
I am sorry you were disappointed, but if you contact me the next time you're in town, I hope that you will give us a chace to change your mind!

Stacey.Cooper@marriott.com
970-461-1000
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed here and it was clean comfortable staff nice. It was just and only ok. The breakfast was a tota
Waste of time. They have mixed " fresh " fruit that has a preservative or something on the fruit which taste absolutely Gross! Awful! I love fresh,really fresh fruit. The coffe I drank and closed my eyes and could notmidentofy any flavor what so ever, what was called scrambled eggs was the usual,which are normally ok with me,round egg patties, and the absolute worse they actually said turkey something sausage,give me a break. However there area enty of good breakfast places close by.

Room Tip: Not sure! Ask to see. My room was by the ice machine and front of the building and was quiet!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thank you for your review! I apologize that the breakfast was not to your liking, but we will definitely take everything you have said into consideration. We are constantly looking for ways to update our breakfast. We hope that you can return and we can give you a better breakfast experience!

Midwest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

The hotel was very clean and well appointed, they were not very busy so there was not much noise or traffic! My wife and I were very tired and retired early so were happy that there were no noise distractions. Furnished breakfast was ample with hot and cold selections to choose from.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay and had a good nights rest! We definitely work hard to make sure everyone is able to enjoy a peaceful stay, especially when our guests have traveled so far to stay with us.
We hope you can come back to stay with us again soon!

Front Office Manager

Been to Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland? Share your experiences!