“good stay” 4 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #9 of 13 hotels in Loveland
“good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stayed here again over the President's Day weekend, when in town for several kids' tournaments. The service here is excellent. The staff go above and beyond to take care of you. The hotel was packed with volleyball and basketball players, wrestlers, cheerleaders, and conference attendees, but the excellent service never wavered. We had a large, clean, comfortable, quite room with good wifi. When you compare the breakfast to similar chains with "hot" breakfast consisting of make 'em yourself waffles and warm milk, this hotel makes an effort to give you a little more. If you realize this isn't a destination resort, but rather a hotel for business or a night or two stay when in town for an event, it will easily meet your expectations. There was also an excellent running path around a lake, within several blocks of the hotel. We'll be back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It is so great to hear that we were able to provide you with great service throughout your stay! I will make sure that our staff knows that their efforts are appreciated. We always try to make sure that each of our guests are taken care of and feel appreciated, despite how busy we may be.
I'm glad you enjoyed our new hot breakfast, this is something new that all Fairfield's will be implementing soon, but we are one of the few that have already started it!
I'm so glad our convenient location helped you to enjoy your stay and be productive!
If you find yourself in Loveland again in the future, we would love to have you stay again!

85 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Denver CO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stayed here last weekend for an overnight stop. It was nothing special. Small lobby, okay breakfast indoor cool temp pool with a "exercise room" that consisted of 2 treadmills, eliptical and some dumbbells. It was what you expect for from Fairfield. On 34 and I25 close to restaurants, bars and mall. Probably wont stay here again..

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
I apologize that we didn't make your experience one to remember. Did you try our new hot breakfast, which is exclusive to our Fairfield? We are constantly looking for new ways to upgrade our guests' experience.
I am sorry you were disappointed, but if you contact me the next time you're in town, I hope that you will give us a chace to change your mind!

Stacey.Cooper@marriott.com
970-461-1000
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed here and it was clean comfortable staff nice. It was just and only ok. The breakfast was a tota
Waste of time. They have mixed " fresh " fruit that has a preservative or something on the fruit which taste absolutely Gross! Awful! I love fresh,really fresh fruit. The coffe I drank and closed my eyes and could notmidentofy any flavor what so ever, what was called scrambled eggs was the usual,which are normally ok with me,round egg patties, and the absolute worse they actually said turkey something sausage,give me a break. However there area enty of good breakfast places close by.

Room Tip: Not sure! Ask to see. My room was by the ice machine and front of the building and was quiet!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thank you for your review! I apologize that the breakfast was not to your liking, but we will definitely take everything you have said into consideration. We are constantly looking for ways to update our breakfast. We hope that you can return and we can give you a better breakfast experience!

Midwest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

The hotel was very clean and well appointed, they were not very busy so there was not much noise or traffic! My wife and I were very tired and retired early so were happy that there were no noise distractions. Furnished breakfast was ample with hot and cold selections to choose from.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay and had a good nights rest! We definitely work hard to make sure everyone is able to enjoy a peaceful stay, especially when our guests have traveled so far to stay with us.
We hope you can come back to stay with us again soon!

Des Moines, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This hotel is close to I25 which makes it convenient if your traveling to various places around Denver. There is shopping and several restaurants nearby. The staff is always warm and friendly asking about your comfort and if they can make your stay better. Lobby, rooms and fitness center all very clean.
Fitness center is rather small is the only negative.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Stacey C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
I'm so glad to hear our staff was working so hard to make sure your stay was comfortable and clean! Our guests comfort is definitely our number one priority.
We always hear good comments about our convenient location, so I am glad it was a help to you too!
We hope that you can come back and see us!

Des Moines, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stayed for a business trip and found it very easy to locate the hotel. It's right off I 25, very close to many restaurants and shopping. It was a nice comfortable place to stay for a reasonable rate.
The only negative is the size of the fitness room. When I got up to work out I the morning there was actually a line to use the fitness room. 2 treadmills and an elliptical machine is just not enough. They do have a pool and whirlpool though.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
I am glad you enjoyed your stay!
I do apologize about the line for the fitness room, we will definitely take your comments into consideration for our next rennovation.
We are glad that our location is in such a convenient location for both our many business and leisure travelers alike.
We hope you stay with us again!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Had a great stay in Loveland a few weeks ago. You will be greated with different fresh baked cookies and a smile every night, which is awesome when you travel as much as we do. Housekeeping left cute notes with smiley faces and artwork on them, and going the extra mile was appreciated. The location is great--all kinds of food and shopping within easy driving distance. Clean and comfy.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your great review! I am glad you found our hotel clean and our staff friendly. We love making cookies for our guests, so I am glad they were appriciated. We have them every evening.
I will make sure to let our housekeeping staff know that their work and notes are appriciated. They definitely take pride in their work and we all work as a team to make sure your rooms and stay are to our highests quality standards.
We hope that you will come stay with us if you are ever in town again!

Front Office Manager

Been to Fairfield Inn Fort Collins Loveland? Share your experiences!