“Was a good stop on the way to Denver” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn - Loveland

Save Saved
You added Rodeway Inn - Loveland to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn - Loveland
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1639 E. Eisenhower Blvd., I-25 And Hwy. 34, Loveland, CO 80537 (Formerly Quality Inn - Loveland)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Loveland
Wall, South Dakota
“Was a good stop on the way to Denver”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

The front desk clerk at night Joanne, was very nice, friendly and helpful. I had an issue to discuss with the front desk and Keith was very friendly and helpful. I would stay again...thank you Joanne and Keith for your help in finding attractions and hotels in the area!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Paonia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Overall a nice, modern Rodeway Inn. Great bathroom and comfortable firm beds. However, the manager needs to do some more training of the cleaning staff and take a hard look at the corners, edge of the beds, and the closet area. Nothing a bit of supervision can't solve. Price was reasonable for today's prices. I did not eat the breakfast, but it looked good.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Grand Junction, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Was setting up a reservation online and put the dates of arrival in. (Two Nights, had used the choice hotels online reservation before with no issues) at 3 pm. Two days later when I pulled up the confirmation email for travel the next day, noticed that the reservation had actually been booked for the day I made it. I immediately called the hotel and explained the situation, I was told by the kid running the desk that the manager was out and that a message would be left so that he would call me the next day. Around 4:30 the next day, after receiving no call back, I called again and was told that since I did the reservation online, I needed to call Choice Hotels. Did that and was transferred to customer care who was very helpful and told me they would speak to the manager on my behalf.
One month and a charge on my company cc later I called again to the Choice Hotels customer service desk. After reading the notes I was informed that the Manager sent me a letter via U.S. Mail stating that it was my responsibility and I caused them revenue (when I booked they had 10 two queen rooms available for the weekend and 15 for the night I booked) and would not refund my card. I have never received a letter in the mail and don't expect to either. Never even got a receipt for the charges. This is a greedy manager who obviously would rather rip people off than have them back for multiple stays. I travel over 50% of the year and will NEVER use this or any other Choice Hotel again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Colorado, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Recently stayed here as most everything in the area was full because of events going on. It was a nice motel. Nothing great but definately not disgusting. Room was comfortable with a nice shower for a taller person. Shower head was above me and not in the middle of my chest. Breakfast was good with a variety of items, both hot and cold.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We arrived about 9 pm. Placed in a room right next to an extremely loud elevator. We then found several pubic hairs on the toilet,and bathroom floor. Under the covers, were several long black hairs and lipstick on the pillow. It was obvious the sheets were not changed. I called the front desk at 10 pm, and was told very shortly that there was nothing that could be done, the hotel was sold out. I am a Diamond Member of Choice hotels, and thought that there would be some advantage to me staying in Choice Hotel Chains 60 times a year. I will NEVER stay at a Rodeway Inn, thats for sure. I will endure the night sleeping ( in between the floor vibrating from the elevator) under dirty sheets, but will never return to this dump! ( room #206, July 2013)

Room Tip: If the other rooms are as filthy as this room, then there are no good rooms. At all costs, avoid roo...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We called a few hotels around Loveland and got the best weekly rate at this hotel, although it was still pricey (over $70). Maybe because of summer season and proximity to Rocky Mountains NP. We stayed on the top floor (there is an elevator) in a quiet room with refrigerator and microwave and enjoyed our stay. The front desk and housekeeping staff was helpful and friendly, good internet connection, pretty comfy beds. Recommended!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Aurora, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have stayed here twice, once during Cheyenne frontier days and another in October for deer hunting. The elevator is a bit scary but its better to take the stairs anyway. The rooms are nice, restaurants right out the door, and the staff was good each time.

Room Tip: Nice stay for decent prices
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Rodeway Inn - Loveland? Share your experiences!