“Above "average" but some problems” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn - Loveland

You added Rodeway Inn - Loveland to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn - Loveland
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1639 E. Eisenhower Blvd., I-25 And Hwy. 34, Loveland, CO 80537 (Formerly Quality Inn - Loveland)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Loveland
Lander, Wyoming
“Above "average" but some problems”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed here several years ago (perhaps even in the same room)... and knew that I wanted to stay on the west side to see the mountains, and top floor since I was staying 3 nights and didn't want anyone above me. Being an "elite" member of Choice Hotels, through which 800# I made my reservations, I was offered an upgrade... yet it wasn't on the west side and not on the top floor. So I chose to stay with my original small room... and upgrade wouldn't have been worth not seeing the mountains for me. I did appreciate the thought, tho.

It was the best price of the chains in the area (I'd stayed at the Super 8 next door once too), but they really are ALL way overpriced for the area and the ages of the buildings. Stayed later in Aurora at a Comfort Inn for ONLY 30cents more per night, and that made me feel worse about the high cost in Loveland.

The breakfast was fine and it was very good location for me; but the fridge and microwave were old, and the fridge froze my things that I was depending on having for meals over the 3 days. Also, because I was too busy to move to another room, I put up with a strange odor coming from the air conditioner (which had awakened me in the middle of the night that first night and called the front desk) which I did need to use because of the heat wave. It had rained, but I really don't think that was the problem. I tried to cover my head so I didn't smell it... and the comfort of the bed did help me get back to sleep.

It would have been a 'very pleasant' stay if it wasn't for those problems .. everyone was very friendly. I took the 3 flights of stairs when I didn't have to carry anything, both up and down for exercise... and it wasn't too bad. Kept going past the swimming pool which looked good, but I didn't use it. They have one of the fastest lobby computers I've used in years, and that was very convenient.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
GMLoveland, General Manager at Rodeway Inn - Loveland, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and posting them here. We realize there are many choices in Loveland and appreciate your choice to stay with us again! I am glad that you liked our free breakfast, location, comfort of our pillow top bed and I do agree our business center lobby computer is indeed very fast and reliable. In regards to fridge being very cold which froze the food it was because of the thermostat setting was on colder side .In regards to the musty smell coming from the A/C unit it is hard to pinpoint the reason as we do clean the A/C on regular basis the only reason I can think of is that if the room was vacant for period of time and when the A/C is turned on they sometime do give that musty smell especially if it is rainy outside after a heat wave.
We do our best to meet guest expectations and hope that you choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Loveland. Your continued patronage is greatly appreciated!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful but the walls were thin and we could hear the neighbors conversation and tv. Also, our room was on the backside of the hotel, overlooking a parking lot and the lights from the Arbys (which looked directly into our window) kept our room bright, even with the curtains closed.

• Stayed October 2012
I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your recent stay with us, we try our best to make sure that guests enjoy their stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback, this is the best way for us to know how we are doing.
Burlington, Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stayed just one night on a motorcycle trip from Vermont to Colorado, so this was our gateway property to exciting riding to come. Arrived early afternoon, so check-in was easy and the staff was friendly. Property was located just a few minutes walk from a very nice wine shop which was good for me.
They had a nice hot tub and pool, both of which we used, and a self service laundry which we also used.
Also, there were several restaurants nearby which we could walk to, which we did.
We had a good night's sleep, and had an early (0600) breakfast before departing.
Nice place, good stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your kind remarks!We are pleased to hear that you liked our location and enjoyed the amenties that we offer.Please stay with us again if your ever visit Loveland Again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in the super 8 the night before and moved over here because it was so much better. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you for your kind remark.we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.Again thank you for staying with us!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

The front desk staff were very friendly, and checked us in quickly upon our arrival. The hotel itself was run down. The elevator sounded like it was on the verge of conking out each time we used it. Our room was OK, but we found some stains on the pillows which made me nervous. The walls are very thin, and you can hear the conversations in the adjoining room. It was cheap as compared to the other hotels in Loveland,

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
GMLoveland, General Manager at Rodeway Inn - Loveland, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our hotel. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Delta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

This was a very nice hotel for the price. Breakfast was good with many choices. This was only a quick overnight stay so didn't use swimming pool but it looked nice. There are lots of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our Hotel! I am pleased that you found our accommodations met your traveling needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Westminster
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

Had a great time! We love taking the kids here to spend family time. The staff is awesome and always helpful and the hotel is always clean and smells fresh. We will always return for future stays!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Been to Rodeway Inn - Loveland? Share your experiences!