“Very nice hotel, helpful staff, great location” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early-Save up to 15%
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Loveland
“Very nice hotel, helpful staff, great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Recently stayed at this hotel for business. They have upgraded it since the last time I stayed there. Staff is very helpful, rooms were nice and the breakfast selection was very nice. Location to the highway and the good selection of restaurants and shopping are also a plus.

Room Tip: a little challenging to find with the round-abouts but worth the challenge.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
hamloveland, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for your comments and it is always gratifying to hear back from repeat guests, especially when they are able to experience the "before" and "after" of our $2 million renovation that took place the first part of 2011. I am glad that your stay was a pleasant one and the changes were enjoyed along with my staff that is one in a million.....we look forward to your next stay with us in the Loveland area and at the Hampton Inn Loveland!!! Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Recently traveled to Fort Collins and points north, this was our first stop. Hampton does all the right things with free wifi, and breakfast, which was about average for a Hampton. I like being in HHilton, which gives me some "free" rooms. All hamptons seem to use a particular strong disinfectant, which could be good or bad, depending on your nose and/or germophobia. Clean and just as expected

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
hamloveland, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was at Hampton Inn Loveland and it will be passed on to each and every one of my staff that strives on a daily basis to ensure each of our guests' stay is an enjoyable one. We look forward to seeing you again the next time that you may be coming to Loveland. Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager
Falls Church, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I like Hampton Inns. We've stayed in this inn various times when visiting family. This trip was for a wedding; many other family members stayed in this Inn as well. First, the staff was terrific, very friendly & helpful. The transistion from "regular" rate to discount for "wedding" rate was seamless (we were there 6 nights, 2 were at the "wedding" rate). Lots of children with other family members. We played cards and games in lobby. Pool is nice for kids. Workout room is basic - eliptical, treadmill, exercycle - but convenient & clean. We stay here whenever we visit our Loveland family.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
hamloveland, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Truly it does speak volumes when we receive feedback from our return guests and to know that we provided consistent service and a comfortable stay once again. It is with heartfelt thanks to you in taking the time to let us know how we succeeded in taking care of you and the families coming together at this time to celebrate this wedding. Also, we so enjoyed being a part, in a small way, of the celebration right along with you. Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I, along with other family members, booked rooms for the weekend of August 24, 2012. I can honestly say this is the nicest Hampton Inn in which we've stayed. We had a total of 4 rooms booked and every room was great. We stayed in room 320 which was quiet and quite large with a king and separate sleeper sofa. The included breakfast was good and breakfast staff were very friendly. When we checked in we wanted recommendations for a restaurant and received several from the front desk staff, along with menus. The workout room was simple but had the equipment (recumbant bike) that I wanted to use and a large flat screen tv. The property must have been recently renovated because its decor was very contemporary. I highly recommend this property and will gladly stay there the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
It is always enjoyable to be able to share comments from guests that have stayed with us and pass on to my staff what an excellent job they are doing in creating a comfortable atmosphere. Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know that your time spent with us was enjoyable. Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Okay so here is the deal. My brother in law, Robert, was getting married. He invited us to come from Orlando and we met his parents at the airport in Denver, they came in from Chicago. He said that he had paid for the hotel and all we had to do was show up. He also had alerted the hotel that we would like rooms next to each other on the main floor. My in-laws are in their mid seventies. When we got there about 4:30pm our rooms were not ready. They kept saying that check in was anytime after 3:00pm. As if anytime meant like 6pm maybe. We were not happy after traveling all day, we needed to get showered and dressed for a wedding rehearsal that night. My wife gave them a credit card for incidentals and she was charged for two rooms for three nights each. Almost 900.00 We tried to explain that the rooms were paid for. They then said that they could not refund the money. My wife had to get on the phone with the credit card company to straighten this out.
To make a long story short Robert had to drive 20 minutes from his home to make sure we got the rooms in person. Of course the rooms still were not ready. We finally got rooms on the 2nd floor at 6:00pm. Nice.
THe Manager Ms Lee got involved early on in this debacle, but really didn't do anything to help our plight. Not impressive in the least. She is however really good at answering these posts when the hotel has a meltdown. Read below.
The next day we left two wakeup calls standing at the front desk. We left a wakeup call for our room and our parents room. They got theirs. We did not get ours. Now we have already been late for the rehearsal, now we'll be running a little behind for the actual wedding. My wife who spends some time on her hair in the morning was not happy.
When we got back later that day and went to the second floor, there was laundry piles all over the hallway. This is at 6:30pm. lol Place looked like a dump. We get to our room and the trash cans were emptied and we had new towels.... BUT NO KLEENEX one of my pet peeves and the bed had not been made, my wife straightened it a little and that's how we found it. The flloor had not been vacuumed. BUT they took the tip I left. LOL WOW
Now the next day I go down to breakfast and there is no fruit or oatmeal. I do the oatmeal every time I stay at one of the Hampton's....I wait and watch t.v. in the adjacent room.....I go to the front desk after about 15 minutes and mention it to the guy. He gets up and goes into the breakfast room. Several minutes later he stops by and says there is fruit out now. I go over get fruit and go to the oatmeal bowl. NO OATMEAL REALLY? I can laugh not at the incompetence.....so I go back to the front desk and I say "so on the Oatmeal front?" Oh, yes he says, pressing his hands together. He's a new guy, very nice, he looks like he wants to jump out of a window. "She doesn't know how to make oatmeal he says." So NO OATMEAL! lol I'm dying as I write this. Hilarious. I wanted to ask the guy if I could step in back and make a pot of oatmeal, but I had to let the poor guy off the hook. Christina you are not NOT doing your job. Maybe you should try used car sales? I recommended to this nice young man that he should get a job at a hotel with a real manager, before he learns a lot of bad habits.
Before he learns to make excuses instead of supplying his guest with what they would like to have, with what they are paying for. The very next day I came down and there were no coffee cups, the gal behind the counter went and got some.
Also the elevator carpet is ugly and dirty.....change it.....it will take twenty minutes at most.
Now on the way out, my wife went to complain to the manager, I use the term loosely, about our stay. She was offered one complimentary night for our room. Nice, that's their guarantee. However we would have loved to pay the entire bill and had our room ready when we arrived and our room made up in a timely fashion and completely and our wakeup call and some oatmeal etc......Since we left, I am on the road 240 days a year all around the world, we have taken a second look at LaQuinta who we left to go to Hampton. We are the one's who asked he brother to put us at the Hampton by the way. Robert has another larger wedding party planned for October, a pig roast, losts more people will be coming. But not staying at the Hampton. LaQuinta by the way has really stepped up the last few years and are doing a nice job. We just stayed at one that was European Style and very nice. It looks like from the reviews that maybe sometimes they get the rooms cleaned and guests in them. And make their stay pleasant. Unfortunately, not us.

Room Tip: stay at a different hotel is my tip to choose a good room
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
hamloveland, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
It is always very disheartening when efforts to ensure a nice stay, especially when it is for multiple nights, are not successful and wish to extend my apologies for this. It is unfortunate that multiple details were involved along with misunderstandings from beginning to end. I am sorry that it was not an enjoyable stay, therefore the 100% Hampton guarantee was extended to you to compensate in some small way. Thank you for your comments and observations and do hope that you will give us another opportunity to be your hotel of choice. Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I stayed 5 nights at the Hampton Inn for business. Check-in was fast and easy as the hotel was prepaid by my company. My room was 102... first floor, next to the stair well. If noise bothers you, I would request a different room as you can hear people walking up/down the stair quite often. Other than that, the room was clean and had all the amenities I needed. The bed was very soft with lots of pillows. There is a flat screen TV with some channels actually in HD.
There is a morning breakfast included which had a good variety included some hot items. There is plenty of seating in the lobby to eat breakfast.
The hotel is centrally located to the freeway and many dining and shopping options. There is an outlet mall directly behind the hotel, but it was quite deserted when I went. There is an indoor pool and jacuzzi that was clean and nice for relaxing. There was also a fitness center, but I did not use it.
One strange thing was the timing of the housekeeping. They didn't come by my room until after 5pm every day. Since I was returning from work and wanted to relax, most times I just asked for fresh towels and toiletries and didn't have them come in. Overall, I'd say this is appropriate for someone traveling for business or a budget minded traveler.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
hamloveland, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
It is always enjoyable to hear from our guests to let us know how their stay was, especially when we truly do strive to make it a "home away from home". It is nice that the accommodations were comfortable and the surroundings were enjoyed during your time in Loveland. We truly would wish to apologize for the lateness of refreshing your room and we thank you for your continued patience with a temporary staff shortage which was resolved but did create some frustration on our part internally and I thank you for your kindness and patience. We look forward to having you stay with us again sometime in the future. Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

The staff was excellent, remembering my name, greeting me as i passed. The complimentary breakfast was well staffed and stocked. The beds were so comfortable, they must have been new. The Inn has a large indoor pool and jacuzzi, and a well-stocked shoppe for late night snacks.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
hamloveland, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
We thank you for letting us know how your stay was and truly "home away from home" does describe what we strive to achieve with each and every one of our guests on a daily basis. We truly are blessed to have an opportunity to share in a small way a part of our guest's daily lives and are happy that we provide a comfortable atmosphere just like home!!! Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Loveland? Share your experiences!