“Over-Night Stay on a Long Drive” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early-Save up to 15%
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Loveland
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Over-Night Stay on a Long Drive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

The Hampton Inn in Loveland was exactly what it was supposed to be. It was a budget-friendly hotel that was clean and comfortable. The toilet paper holder in our room kept falling off. Our kids were very excited to play in the pool. The pool was very small and filled with kids, but it was clean. The hot tub was empty (presumably being repaired). My heart jumped a few times as a kid would go running by the empty hot tub not paying much attention to it. However, no one fell in. Breakfast was a hot breakfast. The eggs were delicious -- better than most eggs at a buffet. The ham circles were not good at all. The staff was friendly and helpful, but overworked. I had to stand in line for several minutes as the staff person was working with other guests. It was OK for me, but I saw some other guests getting annoyed with waiting in line. Additional staff would have been helpful. Overall -- it was average and I gave it an average rating because I have nothing bad to say about it, but nothing really good either.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Thank you for your feedback and observations during your time spent with us at Hampton Inn Loveland. It is unfortunate that a pipe to the hot tub pump broke, although we were able to repair the unit within 24 hours. One of our greatest challenges does present itself at the checkin process where it seems to be either "feast or famine" so that we might accommodate our guests during this time. Our sincere thanks goes out to each and every person that extends their patience and understanding to my staff at these times, so that we might give our full attention to the guest that is checking in so that we might ensure their needs are met. I am glad that your stay with us was a pleasant one and we look forward to seeing you again sometime in the future. Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

We arrived early for an early check in but was told we had to wait til 3pm to check in.when 3pm came instead of them giving me and my crew each our separate rooms they made us wait and have out rooms to someone else.there excuse was the rooms were still dirty even though the check out is at 12pm.so now it's 4:30 and we are s waitin!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
I am sorry for your frustration in our not being able to accommodate an early checkin upon your group's arrival. We did have a full house the evening before and with no open or available rooms early in the morning at 9am, we did relay that our normal checkin time begins any time after 3:00pm. Our housekeeping staff works diligently in cleaning all of our rooms for current guests that are in house and also arriving guests and their day begins early in the morning and goes into early evening, especially when our hotel is at full status. I do hope that the remainder of your stay and that of your fellow team members was a pleasant one. Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager
Denver, CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

My husband was deployed (his non-profit does disaster response) for the High Park Fire in Ft. Collins. I joined him in Loveland (all other hotels in Ft. Collins were booked with evacuees or responders) on Tuesday, June 12th for a few days of vacation and also to volunteer for the fire. The hotel staff was great - friendly and welcoming - we had no issues with anyone at the hotel as a previous review indicated. I thought the breakfast was really good - they tried to have something different every morning while I was there (5 nights in all): omelets, french toast sticks, potatoes, always muffins and pastries. I used the fitness center which wasn't the best I've used - the treadmill was quite noisy. For me, there was nothing to complain about since others were losing their homes 30 minutes away from where we were staying. I feel lucky to be able to spend the night in a good/clean hotel, have breakfast waiting for me and someone else to make my bed. I never smelled any smoke in the hallway or our room. I'd definitely go back to this Hampton Inn. Very convenient to I-25 and the outlets and Centerra.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind comments and I am so grateful that your stay with us was a "shelter in the storm" and a brief respite from the High Park fire and the devastation that it has created for many people. I truly do applaud the quick response of the emergency personnel and associated disaster relief agencies in coming in to assist those that have literally lost everything. It is very gratifying that we at Hampton Inn Loveland are able to provide this haven in any way that we can and know that these efforts are being recognized. Again, thank you!!!! Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager
Missoula, Montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have never been dissatisfied with a Hampton Inn, until this one. I was assured that it was a smoke-free hotel, which is important to me because I am asthmatic and cannot breathe in a room in which someone has been smoking.
My room reeked of a combination of smoke and deodorizer. As a result, my nasal passages closed up, and I could not smell anything for the next 24 hours. I was moved to another room, which was the last available room, which I could not smell, so I hoped for the best. After a sleepless night, my asthma was triggered, and I needed to seek medical treatment.
When I asked the hotel for a refund under their "100% Satisfaction Guarantee" I was brushed off until the general manager was working, which was 3 days later. She refused to offer me any compensation, or even an apology. When I called the corporate office, they informed me that they do not override the hotel's decision. This is poor business, and poor treatment of a loyal customer.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
The High Park fire, which has now consumed 85,000+ acres, destroyed 248 homes at last count with one loss of life has unfortunately created a medical hazard with posted advisories for persons with allergies and breathing issues due to the large smoke plumes that are being created. It is unfortunate that as our guests travel to Loveland and they pass through these areas, they are being exposed to these conditions and I truly do empathize with persons that have allergies and the severe reactions that can occur.
We do make every effort to ensure that our guests have a good night's stay at Hampton Inn Loveland and it is regretful that Mother Nature sometimes will take another course and presents its own set of challenges for us all.
I do hope that you are feeling better and that you will visit Loveland sometime in the future when this is all behind us. Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

Stayed at this Hampton Inn at the beginning of March. Nice, clean hotel. Staff is friendly. Love Hampton Inn's....
One pitfall...customer service. Am a Hilton rewards member, requested a room on the third floor since I was there for several days on business and my hubby was just hanging... we did not want to have to listen to banging and water above us but was not accommodated. Requested extra coffee and pillows, was not accommodated. The pillows were very squishy, not firm whatsoever. I've stay at the Hampton in Steamboat many a time and each request has always been fulfilled.
When comments are on a reservation the notes need to be read. Isn't that the reason for having the option?
Thanks...I would stay there again but expect attention to detail.

Room Tip: Stay away from first floor as folks will be parking 3' from you window.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
hamloveland, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this review, March 21, 2012
It is nice to hear that your stay at Hampton Inn Loveland was a pleasant one and that it was an enjoyable one. Please accept my sincerest apologies in not meeting your expectations in some areas and I know that we will utilize this information to strengthen our efforts in meeting special requests for our future guests.
We do wish to thank you for this constructive feedback and please know that we do take it to heart and will become better at assisting our guests during their stay with us.
We look forward to hopefully seeing you again sometime in the future and again thank you so much!!!!.
Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager
Taipei, Taiwan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

Hotel is just right besides freeway 25, IHOP in walking distance, an outlet very near-by. And, it is one of the airport bus stop to Denver Airport. Love this location!
Room is pretty good & furnished quite new. Room is not too big but okay. Like the quiet atmosphere at the time I visited.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for letting us know of your experience while staying at Hampton Inn Loveland. Our location is one where even with access to Interstate 25 being so convenient, we are fortunate in that our guests are able to surround themselves with an atmosphere of peaceful quietness. We do have a variety of excellent restaurants within easy walking or short driving distance from the hotel, also.
We look forward to possibly seeing you again in the future and thank you for attaching the pictures, especially that of the sun setting - it truly does reflect Colorado and the many facets that our guests are able to enjoy and experience!!!!
Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager
Peoria, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

I stayed here for a business trip with a group and they were excellent at accommodating our needs. Breakfast was good with adequate choices. They also had grab-n-go bag breakfasts available for people that couldn't stop and eat at the continental breakfast. Rooms were clean and the property was generally quiet. No complaints, would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
hamloveland, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this review, February 28, 2012
It is always the greatest of pleasure to provide home away from home hospitality to each of our guests, and to hear back from them that their stay was an enjoyable one and what we did made a difference. Truly this is what makes our endeavors worth it. Thank you, Christina Lee, General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Loveland? Share your experiences!