“Great Hotel and Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Loveland
Windsor, United States
“Great Hotel and Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was the best stay we have had at a hotel in the last year! The staff was wonderful, always friendly and helpful. The room was great, comfortable and the amenities and services were outstanding. Will definitely be staying at more Best Western's this year.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Best Western was a good place to host our daughter's wedding reception. Even if you are not going to have one, the rooms, breakfast, and close location to the mountains are a huge plus! Our family managed to go to Estes quite a few times during our long weekend there - even with a wedding going on! The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful - even going beyond their job description by bringing our forgotten birdseed to the church! The bridal suite was enormous and I am thinking of returning just to use it! The views of the Rockies from the back parking lot is so beautiful! There are no buildings to block the view of them. I couldn't be more pleased with them.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWCR_General_Manager, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your kind remarks! I was so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and that the wedding reception went well. Many of our guests find that we are so convenient for day trips to Estes Park and other attractions in the area. So happy to hear that our staff provided you extra service with the delivery! Yes, our views are second to none. Thank you again for your business and we hope to see you again very soon - in the suite:)

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The internet was super fast: 50 Mbps. Wow! I have stayed here before (love the place), but they must have done something. Also, when I walked into my room, there were two white swans on my bed, made from two white towels. I just had to take a picture. I think that they may do this only in the suites, and it was near Valentine's Day in February. But what the heck, ask for the swans when you make a reservation. (Of course, if you are a regular guest and never tip the maids, you may get black swans....: )

Room Tip: My suite had a surprise: two white swans on the bed, make from two white towels. It was near Valenti...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Thank you for your review! Our housekeeping department has been adding the swans when time permits. I'm so happy that they made your stay more special. We have had drastic improvements in our Wi-Fi recently, and it is so nice to hear that you have noticed the difference. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Minneapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

upon arrival i was greeted by the desk clerk. you can tell that she really enjoys her job, she was very well engaged, answered my questions for dining, etc... The manager Kent was very helpful with helping me with a meeting space that meet our needs. We did have a meal in the lounge which we found to be very good. On my next visit to Loveland we will definitely choose this property.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Your feed back is appreciated! I was so happy to hear the the front desk agent made you feel welcome and the Kent was able to help you with a meeting room. We get many good reviews on the food in Monroe's, so glad you enjoyed that as well. We will see you again next time!

Sun Lakes, AZ, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were in Loveland for a wedding and found the hotel to be quiet and comfortable. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. When we had a family emergency due to illness they went out of their way to help us. A really great breakfast is included.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. it is tough when emergencies pop up when you are away from home. I was so glad to hear that our staff was helpful during that time. Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay for the wedding, and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a friend who celebrated her 60th birthday with an amazing party for 160 people at this hotel, one of our favorites. The party theme was "Love Boat on the Mexican Riviera" and what a great time it was! The music was great. The décor was great! The food was outstanding! The Margaritas were delicious and it was just a fun evening. All of this worked because of the attitude and talents of the hotel's staff. If I can figure out how, I'll attach a picture of the ballroom before the party started.

We've stayed at this hotel many times in the past. All of the previous comments apply to this staff too - the room was clean, comfortable and stylish. The breakfast was fresh, expansive and enjoyable.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room with a view of the mountains.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
We appreciate your comments! I was so happy to hear that you enjoyed the birthday party, the food and the drinks. We get many, many compliments on our great banquet staff and the food quality. Thanks for returning to stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon:)

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The front desk staff was very helpful but when I booked this room I was under the impression I was booking a suite! That's not what was given and unfortunately I was unable to cancel the reservation and get my money back because Trip Advisor closed for the day before 4 pm when is the expected cancel time. Make sure you call the hotel and book through them properly before taking any booking deals with Trip Advisor!!!! Like I said, the staff was very helpful and courteous. They are the ones who get the good review!

Room Tip: Check with the hotel before booking! They only have 1 suite available!
Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. It's unfortunate that there was a miscommunication with your booking, however I'm so happy to hear the our staff provided you with excellent service. We hope to host you again very soon!

todd@bwloveland.com

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!