“Nice hotel but a bit pricey for what you get” 3 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   5542 East US Highway 34, Loveland, CO 80537-8994   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #3 of 13 hotels in Loveland
Denver, Colorado, Usa
“Nice hotel but a bit pricey for what you get”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hotel was nice. Grounds were excellently kept, great location, rooms were updated and clean. Beds were okay. Nothing spectacular, basically, your nice average hotel. However, the price was a bit high for such average ammenities. If you get a great deal, then hotel is fine to stay at.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

TMDOSM, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you so much for your comments! We get many comments about our beautiful grounds and recent improvements. During the peak summer season, the rates in the area do increase. We are always striving to make sure that you receive a good value for the rate you pay. We hope you will visit us again soon!

50 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
casper, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

excellent hotel. price was high for a weekday night, but i wasn't paying, so whatever... rooms here always clean and in good order. Near freeway and good sushi (Kobe) across the street..that's a big plus. breakfast is ok, but i skipped it last visit.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We appreciate your review! So happy to year that you are a regular guest. During our peak tourism season, our rates do increase in the area. Thank you so much for your kind comments, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Lake Stevens, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were on a family reunion up north when one member had to airlifted in to the hospital. After getting to the hospital late I called to try to find two rooms. The staff got us two rooms that night, ground floor and complementary drinks at the bar ( to busy to use) for a great price. Held rooms until 1 each day since we did not know when the hospital would release patient. All this on a busy weekend coming up with rodeo in town. Clean, large rooms with desks and great breakfast. Don't know what I would have done with out their help on such short notice. Hospital close by and shopping malls. Leaving can be tricky at first but just go down two lights and turn right and go around and get back on the road. Lots of restaurants in the area. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments about our staff. I'm sorry that your first time with us was under unfortunate circumstances, but I am happy that we could accommodate you and your family. We try to make our hospital rate available as often as possible. Thank you again for your kind remarks, and we hope to serve you again on a happier occasion:)

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I recently stayed at the Best Western Inn in Loveland and I was extremely happy with my stay. First of all they are pet friendly which is huge for me as they made it easy for me to travel with my pet and they even have a special area for dogs! The bar is great with a wonderful atmosphere, you don't feel the need to leave the hotel to get a good experience. I was most impressed with the size of the rooms. For a standard hotel room I had a large king size bed, couch and desk. Lot's of space for me and my dog and it was also super clean.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review! We take pride in our pet-friendly policy, and always enjoy hosting our guests traveling with their "pet children". So happy to hear that you enjoyed your spacious room, as well as Monroe's Lounge and Grill. We hope to serve you again some time!

790-667-7810
Charles City, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

At first, I was a bit worried about staying at the Best Western in Loveland, the hotel is a bit difficult to get into (not their fault), but once I walked in, man was I Impressed. I was greeted at the desk by two very beautiful and helpful women, Amanda and Brandi, who quickly and efficiently got me checked in and explained to me all the amenities of the hotel. The room was spacious and clean, and the breakfast the next morning was wonderful. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in the Loveland area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
We appreciate your comments! Thank you for coming in, we do get many comments on how pleasantly surprised guests are once they enter the building. I was so happy to hear that our front desk agents provided good service, and hope to serve you again soon:)

Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've stayed here before and look forward to each stay. The hotel is clean, professionally managed, the staff is polite and responsive to guest needs, the beds are VERY comfortable, the place is quiet and the breakfast is great! To top it off it's reasonably priced.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
BWCR_General_Manager, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your review, and thank you for being a regular guest! I was so happy to hear that each time you return you have a pleasant stay and receive good service. Looking forward to hosting you again next time!

Fort Collins, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I are trying to move to this area of Colorado. I didn't have a room booked as it was a Tuesday night and didn't think the area would be busy. Turns out that i was mistaken. We stopped in to see if they had any rooms. Heidi was the name of the lady that helped me on 3rd shift. She was FANTASTIC! She not only found us a room, she also answered many of my questions about the area. The other front desk clerks were also very pleasant and helpful. The pool was awesome. Clean and Heated! The outside patio area was also clean and very comfortable. My only complaint is a small one. The breakfast was good but on different occasions I had to let the attendant know that things were gone. Over all I would say this was very nice Hotel with a attentive staff! Thanks for a great of couple nights!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your comments! I was happy to hear that Heidi and the staff were helpful in getting you a room, and that your stay was pleasant. When we are so busy, its helpful for us to get feedback on the breakfast efficiency, and I will make sure that we take extra steps to keep up with the heavy demand on food. Thanks again, and we hope to host you again soon:)

todd@bwloveland.com

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!