“I just really like this hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   5542 East US Highway 34, Loveland, CO 80537-8994   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #3 of 13 hotels in Loveland
Punta Gorda, Florida
“I just really like this hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I've stayed here before and look forward to each stay. The hotel is clean, professionally managed, the staff is polite and responsive to guest needs, the beds are VERY comfortable, the place is quiet and the breakfast is great! To top it off it's reasonably priced.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
BWCR_General_Manager, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for your review, and thank you for being a regular guest! I was so happy to hear that each time you return you have a pleasant stay and receive good service. Looking forward to hosting you again next time!

44 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Cherokee, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My wife and I are trying to move to this area of Colorado. I didn't have a room booked as it was a Tuesday night and didn't think the area would be busy. Turns out that i was mistaken. We stopped in to see if they had any rooms. Heidi was the name of the lady that helped me on 3rd shift. She was FANTASTIC! She not only found us a room, she also answered many of my questions about the area. The other front desk clerks were also very pleasant and helpful. The pool was awesome. Clean and Heated! The outside patio area was also clean and very comfortable. My only complaint is a small one. The breakfast was good but on different occasions I had to let the attendant know that things were gone. Over all I would say this was very nice Hotel with a attentive staff! Thanks for a great of couple nights!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your comments! I was happy to hear that Heidi and the staff were helpful in getting you a room, and that your stay was pleasant. When we are so busy, its helpful for us to get feedback on the breakfast efficiency, and I will make sure that we take extra steps to keep up with the heavy demand on food. Thanks again, and we hope to host you again soon:)

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

Every time I called before I checked in. The people where not very nice. Then the guy that worked the night of 6-27-14. He was very rude to me and my friends. They said we where smoking in one of the rooms. Witch we did not! There was a ash tray right out side of the room so some of the smell may have gone in there. Feel free to call me at 303-929-7676. Overall a bad experience.

• Stayed June 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Had not stayed at a best western in years. We stopped because was convenient for our unexpected stop and ended up staying 3 nights. Friendly staff, clean rooms and great pool and big breakfast area to hang out. Fitness room was high end and very clean with free filtered water. Didn't get to try the restaurant but looked like a fun place. If in Loveland again this is our spot. Highly recommend.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
BWCR_General_Manager, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Your comments are appreciated, and "welcome back" to Best Westerns! I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that the breakfast and our new fitness center added to your experience. Please do try Monroe's next time, we get many compliments on the food and the service. Hope to see you again soon:)

Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel is a 4, but not a strong 4. Very presentable, but it seemed like they might be a bit short staf,fed. Meeting rooms were not cleaned up very quickly at the end of the day and didn't look very presentable when you walked past in the lobby. Trash receptacles were full to overflowing in the breakfast area. Staff was though very friendly and accommodating when asked for assistance. Room was clean and comfortable. Restaurant bar was fine - sort of a one person operation when we were there. Just think the whole operation could be spiffed up a bit with just a little additional effort. That being said, I would have no problem returning if I was in the are again.

Room Tip: Some rooms on the front side are sort of on a lower garden level. Wouldn't be my preference.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I appreciate your comments regarding the appearance of the meeting rooms following a very busy day with meetings. It helps us very much to know the guest's perception of all areas of the property in order for us to continually improve your experience. Thank you very much for your compliments of the staff and of your overall experience, and we hope to see you again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed in allot of hotels in the last couple of years, and this is one of the nicest I've experienced in a small town. The room was very nice and food good with flavor. good job Crossroads inn. I didn't want to leave the room.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWCR_General_Manager, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for the compliments - we hope you will keep us in mind next time you are in the area:)

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I arrived at the Loveland Crossroads Best Western just after midnight after a long drive from Dallas. I was greeted with a smile by Heidi, who very quickly and efficiently got be booked into a room. She was very helpful in making sure that I had what I needed, including informing me that there was breakfast served in the morning.

I had a peaceful nights sleep and a great breakfast in the morning. This is a nice property with great staff and I would recommend it to anyone staying in Loveland.

Mitchell

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your review! I'm so glad that your late check-in experience was positive, and that Heidi made you feel welcome. We get many compliments on our staff and our breakfast. Please come visit us again when your travels bring you to Loveland.

todd@bwloveland.com

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!