“Friendliest Hotel Staff on Earth!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #7 of 13 hotels in Loveland
memphis
“Friendliest Hotel Staff on Earth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We have one of our children enrolled at Colorado State University and have stayed at this hotel on several occasions. The staff is awesome! The rooms are nice enough, the breakfast and light dinner and a nice treat and the location is very convenient. However, what makes this our hotel choice for the Loveland/Fort Collins area is the staff. They are always super friendly, helpful and kind. As long as the Residence Inn has staff like those currently on-board, we will continue to stay here!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the front side of the hotel. Great view!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Tyler D, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Loveland, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Residence Inn in Loveland! We love our team too! Thank you for the wonderful comments about the staff. We can't wait to see you when you travel to Loveland again.

84 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here to visit Rocky Mountain National Park which was about an hours drive. The hotel was very convenient to restaurants and shopping, as well. The room was clean and comfortable and quiet except for the air conditioning system. We had to shut it off at night in order to sleep. Housekeeping did a nice job of keeping the room clean. Breakfast was good with the usual items including a couple of hot items such as scrambled eggs which were pretty good. The drive through Big Thompson Canyon to Estes Park was very scenic and enjoyable. Tried several restaurants that were close by including PF Changs, Lone Star Steakhouse, Carinos, Biaggis, and Cracker Barrel. Lots of choices. Also visited two sculpture parks in Loveland and the museum in downtown. All very interesting.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Tyler D, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Loveland, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for staying at Residence Inn in Loveland, CO! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Loveland area.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

i stay at this property many times for business and the room is always very clean and very spacious! What makes a hotel stand out is the staff in my book and the staff is always helpful and courtesy and that is why I would Highly recommend this hotel. The staff will always do what they can do to help your stay be outstanding!!

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for staying with us and also for the wonderful comments! Outstanding guest service is our goal so thank you for recognizing our great team!
Bay City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Staying here for a few days for a conference. I was in a first floor room. Everything was great.

Great stay. Large expansive room with wide screen TV and a desk to work from. Also a sofa and coffee table. Full up breakfast in the morning; not just cereal and cinnamon rolls. The room was refreshed on time. They have a dry cleaning service; in by 8AM, back the same day; does not work on Saturdays or Sundays.

Parking was no problem, even when getting back at 10PM. Friendly staff who were very helpful.

The have a 'business center' with 2 PCs that I could actually get work done on them. The sites that I needed to get to were not blocked, as they have been at some other hotels. There is a large shopping center nearby, but I didn't use it because I had to be at the conference. Luggage carts were available when needed. A bit pricy, though.

Overall, a pleasant stay, and I would recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Tyler D, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Loveland, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us and giving us such a wonderful review. We look forward to having you stay again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Stephens City, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Impressive from when you first arrive. Clean, bight, and friendly staff. Just want you want in a Hotel. It was part of the Convention Hotel Group I was attending, as I was not from the local area, and the last one that still had opening at the so called discounted rate. However looks can be deceiving, and sure enough, this is not what it seems to be. For the 3rd year in a row a hotel's pool was not available in August during the first night of our stay. Just dumb luck I guess, but aggravating none the less. The upside is we were allowed to check in early. Very nice after 4 days driving cross country to be able to stay in one place for 3 nights in a row.

The room was very nice. Clean, comfortable, quiet, and spacious. My only complaint was the lack of an oven in the Kitchenette. Oh well....

The biggest disappointment was the free breakfast. One of the biggest reasons I chose this hotel was because of the "Breakfast Buffet". That should have saved me at least $15 a day in food cost. Well, it was disappointing. Day one was Breakfast Sandwich, Powered Eggs, Red Skinned Potatoes, and greasy sausage patties on the Hot Food bar, and assortment of cold cereal (nice!), milk, juice, bread, bagels, muffins, and a single waffle maker. However, almost everything was gone and our Chef was very slow in keeping up. Twice I saw him take off to smoke while the bar sat empty. Disappointing. The line for the Waffle Maker was long, as it was the only place that you could get hot food reliably. What should have been a nice 30min breakfast turned into 45 min of frustration. Day Two wasn't better, although I thought it would be. French Toast, Turkey Canadian Bacon, Potato Cakes, eggs, and a delicious looking sausage/pepper/onion/potato dish on the hot food bar looked inviting. First pass saw no eggs available, but the other items were plentiful. Going back for eggs that still hadn't arrived, I got another helping of the Sausage "Hash". To my surprise it was cold, like it just came out of the freezer and put in the serving dish. In disgust I left and stopped at McDs on my way to the convention for the day. Day 3 again saw empty food dishes while 2 young ladies tried to keep up. At least the eggs were not powered, but the sausage was very greasy again. My daughter asked to see if they have any bacon, and was told they do not serve bacon. No Bacon? How UN-American! Seriously, this is the weakest Breakfast Buffet I have seen with obvious problems that needs to be address asap.

I suggest that if you are on a budget and hoping to save a few bucks by taking advantage of the complimentary food offered, stay somewhere else. It is a nice hotel, but I have stayed at similar places for much less money and received a true Breakfast Buffet without waiting for it to be serviced.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us at Residence Inn. I am so sorry that our breakfast was not hot and appetizing as it should be. We have addressed the issues you stated with our entire team to ensure that the problems with breakfast are fixed and will not happen again. I hope since the rest of your stay was good that you will give us another chance in the future to show you that we listen to our guests and fix problems such as the ones you stated.

970-622-7000
Austin, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

From the appearance of the room, we thought this would be a very nice stay. However, once we settled in bed, the A/C cycled from extremely cold with the air being directly aimed at the bed at 60 mph to uncomfortably hot. At 2 AM I finally managed to shut off the air and open the windows to allow some air into the room and settle the temperature to a manageable level. But then the traffic noise kicked in. Barely got any sleep that night.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Tyler D, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Loveland, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
I understand how frustrating it is to stay in a room where the air is not functioning properly. I apologize that you had that experience at our hotel. I hope you will give us another chance the next time you travel to this area. Please call me directly to make your reservation and provide you with personalized service. Mandy 970-622-7000.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

we needed to find a hotel near denver for a next day flight we had a great room, very clean. nice front desk. spot on check in and out. breakfast was abundant, and included in the price
what friendly people at the front desk!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
I'm so glad you had a great stay with us. Thank you for the wonderful comments. Please come back and stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Been to Residence Inn Loveland? Share your experiences!