“Great Residence Inn experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Loveland
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Residence Inn experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We stayed here for a family wedding and had a very clean, modern, spacious and comfortable room! The staff was very friendly and helpful and I was impressed with everything from the furnishings to the cleanliness of the hotel. It's a great location, right off of the interstate, and a bonus for families as they have an outdoor grill and mini kitchen in the rooms. I am not a big fan of Residence Inn's but this one was exceptional.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
RILOVELAND, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Loveland, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
We at the Residence Inn are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you are ever in the area again we would love for you to return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Simi Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

It’s already hard enough being away from home and family on business. Thank goodness there is a place to stay like the Residence Inn Loveland. From the moment you walk into the lobby to the point my head finally hits the extremely comfortable bed I am made to feel right at home. Wonderful staff, wonderful stay, I will certainly be back! Thank you to all.

Room Tip: Just ask and trust the helpful staff!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for the kind words! We are pleased to be your home away from home and will be anxiously waiting until your next visit.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Hotel room was spacious and comfortable. Only stayed a few nights for a class reunion but it was quiet and peaceful. Comfortable bed, nice flat screen TV. Everything was in good working order. The whole hotel was very clean and in great shape. Staff was very friendly. Didn't try out the pool or gym but loved the self serve breakfast with a varied menu every day. Plenty of items to choose from. Saved us time and money. While it would be convenient to have a lounge for evenings, there are plenty of restaurants with bars close by. Coffee & computers were available in the lobby. Free wi-fi when I was there. Straight drive into town, fast freeway access and close to other shopping. I would definitly stay there again. Excellent for this class of hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
RILOVELAND, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Loveland, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Dear Kerryzona,

I am so happy to hear that you had a great time at our hotel. I appreciate all of the feedback and hope you stay with us next time you are in town!
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

We were looking for a place to base ourselves as a visit to Rocky Mountain National Park. Turns out this was an excellent location (an easy drive to Estes Park in under an hour). This Residence Inn had great amenities, and I especially enjoyed the well equipped gym (2 treadmills, one elliptical machine, cycling machines, free weights etc -- one of the best equipped I have ever seen for an inn of this class) and the laundry facilities ($1 for wash and $1 for dryer) .

We booked a studio room It had a King sized bed with sleeper sofa bed. The fully equipped kitchen was well stocked.

There is a Target within walking distance, and Walmart and Safeway a short drive away. It is also right next to the outlet mall if shopping is your thing.

Staff were very friendly. Breakfast included scarmbled eggs, french toast and sausages in addition to the usual cereal and yoghurt.

I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I read some reviews that complained of noise. However, we had a room on the 3rd floor (top floor) wh...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Struer, Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Stayed for 26 nights in a row. Generally ok, but a few hick-ups.
Rooms are nice and big - when staying for a long time you really appreciate the separate lounge and bedroom - though strange to have the sinks in the corridor and not in the bathroom. Air condition unit in bedroom is extremely noisy - had to turn it off during night.

My partner came for a week whilst I was there - really appreciate that we were not charged extra for that.

The free food 3 times a week is a nice touch.

But a proper bar would really do wonders.

Laundry service is excellent and very quick.

Reception staff staff vary from useless to fantastic - once you get to know their schedules you when to approach them and when not to - but overall the hit-miss-quality could be a problem for the hotel in the long run.

Would have been nice if the cleaning staff actually had enough clean towels to change when needed.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Shanghai, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

I stayed in the residence inn for 3weeks on my own due to a business trip and it felt like home.the hotel is in very good condition,the rooms are really comfortable (especially the bed),it has a gym and pool(thoug,small).staff was very friendly but didn't need them for too much,housekeeping understood my needs.for a medium term business traveller i appreciated the free dinners because it was a good occasion for meeting people.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
, Manager at Residence Inn Loveland, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Thank you so much for you kind words. Our staff strives to make our guests feel like they are at home. We are very happy that you enjoyed the amenities that we offer. We hope that you choose us for your next trip to lovely Loveland Colorado.
Antioch, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

My sister and sister in law and I were in Colorado for my daughter's graduation, Master in Bio Science at CSU, Fort Collins. We checked in on May 10, 2012 and out on May 12th. I called days before to confirmed our reservation and told me I don't have to pay because of my rewards point. I don't know how I got it. I applied back in April. I thought they might have rewarded me this stay due to being a new member. Therefore early morning before our arrival (arriving at 5pm) I called again to re-confirmed. Again it shows on their computer that I don't have to pay anything due to rewards. The prices qouted, back in April, before I became a "Marriott reward member" was $118.00 for senior discount. When we checked in by 5pm the computer quoted differently,it stated that I am not a Marriott reward member that the hotel fee was $169.00 per night. To my dismay I argued with Jeremy and I told him. When I called this morning it stated that I am staying for free due to points. As he checked the computer it says I have 0 points. Had I known that I have no points that morning, I should have not cancelled my other reservation in another hotel for $130/night. It was to late to retrieved that price. Through persuasion he lowered it to $134.00. He said he will talk to his manager. The manager, Michelle never called me. In the morning Michelle stated that it was a "miscomunication between the corporate and their hotel." She admitted the mistakes and still I was not adjusted to $118.00. Lesson to learn, get the person's name and making sure ask how and why and what.
It was a matter of principle. If Marriotts would like to make their customer happy and return, and give them "high 5's" then adjusted should be made to please their customer.
Jeremy need to take "customer relation class 101." He was not very effective. He appeared very frustrated and unkempt. Maybe he does not like "non white customer." From the manager to the staff they need to learn how to deal with different type of people, color, deeds, gender, etc. and have a better ways in relating to their guests.
Suggestions: please heated pool, DVD player in the room, breakfast was good.
Needless to say i will not comeback nor refer this hotel. I stayed at Marriotts at Disneyland in Los Angeles and it was fantastic guest relation. Cynthia Enrique

Room Tip: Check the room first before you agreed to the assigned room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
RILOVELAND, Manager at Residence Inn Loveland, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Thank you very much for joining our Marriott Rewards program. We apologize for the misunderstanding that by becoming a new member you would get 2 complimentary night stays. We value our Marriott Reward members; however it does take about 15 nights to gain a free night stay. Again we apologize for the misunderstanding, but appreciate your comments and we hope the next time you are in the area you will give us another chance.

Been to Residence Inn Loveland? Share your experiences!