“Good Stuff” 4 of 5 stars

Missouri
4 attraction reviews
“Good Stuff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I heard a lot about Grimm Brothers Brewhouse so while on my latest business trip to Loveland I stopped in. The atmosphere is great and the decor is neat. I like several of the regular brews but some of the seasonal brews are a bit strange to say the taste must be an acquired one. I had a good time and will visit here again on my next trip to Loveland.

Visited April 2013

Colorado
8 attraction reviews
“GREAT beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

In a state full of good beer, Grimm Brothers makes GREAT beer. Sticking to more malty brews sets them apart from a lot of other craft breweries. Beer folks should make this a stop if they are nearby.

Visited March 2013
Sturgis, South Dakota
3 attraction reviews
“Always stop in while in Colorado.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Love the new taproom and it's much less pretentious than many of the breweries on the front range. It's fairly easy to find but the taproom is west of where my GPS pointed me.

Visited February 2013