“Hit the gym in Loveland!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 16 attractions in Loveland
Greeley, Colorado
6 attraction reviews
“Hit the gym in Loveland!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is not what you would expect from a gym that specializes in mixed martial arts! They offer monthly and drop in rates for the faithful to the occasional gym rat in all of us! I love the range of personalities and ages there! They have classes for kids 10 and up, teens, and members up to age 65 years! The owner and trainer makes sure he creates an exercise program that fits your fitness level and fitness goals. My endurance and strength has never been better (and I'm in my 40's!). I feel constantly challenged and never get bored. The family vibe is awesome. I love some of the family teams I see working out, side-by-side. Nothing is better than seeing a young girl spare with her dad and loving every minute! The professional fighters at the gym are inspirational for the kids and so committed and respectful! This gym is a must see even if you are just in town for a day and need a place to hang out and work out. For my, it is my second home!

Visited January 2013

Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“Love this Gym!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I love that this gym caters to all levels of fitness. The owner was a UFC fighter, but is one of the the most humble gym teachers I have ever met. His goal is to teach his passion of fighting and fitness.

Visited January 2013