“Horrible Company!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 8 Activities in Loveland
Denver, Colorado
“Horrible Company!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Do not use this company! Very unprofessional and flat out rude. Had a tour scheduled for over 4 months, got babysitters and 1/2 hour before the tour they called and said they would be an hour late. I explained about the babysitter and he (Gill- owner) said he would have the driver there at 11:30am. 11:30 the driver called and said he would be there at 12:30pm and then proceeded to say his "boss, Gill" said to be there at 12:30pm? I called Gill and explained how disappointed I was and said timing was an issue and he started to lie about car issues, etc… then said "IT IS WHAT IT IS" never apologized. Then he just hung up on me, and when I called the driver back, he said his boss just canceled the trip… never told us and wouldn't answer my phone calls. Rude, don't know how he can run a business like this! Look on Google reviews… 4 other reviews, same outcome?!

Visited October 2012

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

They are a scam, horrible owner. We were told we would be picked up at 11. Then they called to tell us 12. We called the driver at 11:45 to confirm pick up address and he told us that they decided to cancel our tour! Called the owner and he had no explunation or apology, just told us to ask groupon for a refund, then hung up on me. This is the worst company ever! Do not consider using them.

Buena Vista, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
“Horror in a Gold Lexus with Front Range Winery Tours”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

There is absolutely nothing good that I have to say about Front Range Winery Tours. We made arrangements with this company a month in advance and throughout the reservation process it was a mess, they were extremely unorganized and unprofessional. Had I not already purchased a Living Social coupon I wouldn't have pursued this endeavor past the initial email. When noon (our scheduled pick up time) rolled around on the day of the tour we were ready and waiting for our driver. Come 12:15 and still no one had showed up, I called them and asked where the driver was and the response I got was "Well if we don't make contact with the customer the day of the tour we don't show up." Ok, that is all fine and dandy but I never received a phone call and was never told to call them prior to the tour. I double checked the phone number with them which was not at all correct and got it straightened out. Since then I have double checked my reservation request and I had it written correctly. The man on the phone said that he would send a driver right away. "Right away" in their world is 3pm. When the driver showed up in a small Gold Lexus he was wearing a Hawaiin shirt, cut off jeans, a baseball cap and only had 2 front teeth. We were concerned that we would not be able to complete the tour because they were so late and he assured us up and down that everything would be fine. So, all four of us crammed into the tiny car and went on our way on the tour. The car was disgusting. There was sticky stuff all over the seats, stains all over the floor, dust all over the dashboard and no air conditioning (it was 90*F outside). The driver drove over 95 miles an hour down interstate (75mph speed limit) while talking to his family on his cell phone and texting. He was swerving in and out of traffic and cutting vehicles off... it was a nightmare. When we arrived at our first winery the driver marched up to the front counter like he was super important (note that there was a benefit going on during our tour that Front Range Winery Tours knew nothing about) and told the man that we were here with FRWT and we needed a tour. The gentleman was very nice and began the sampling. After the driver had left to go get a drink at 7-11 which he would later spill on my lap, the employees of the winery made a point to tell us that they were not in any way associated with Front Range Winery Tours and that they had tried to contact them multiple times to get their name off of their listings but have never had a return phone call or anyone answer. The tour was wonderful and the wine delicious but when we went back to the vehicle the driver could not get the trunk open so we ended up driving the rest of the trip with boxes and bags of wine we had purchased on our laps and at our feet. Once all four of us squished ourselves back into the car we headed off to our next tour. The driver informed us that his favorite place was "winery row" which had 4 wineries right next to each other (none of which were on our requested list). Wonder why that was his favorite? Because he can just drop us off in one location go and hang out until we are done and not have to actually do anything. He took us there and everything was closed except one that was hosting a cheese making class. They let us in out of sympathy and we sat downstairs on some couches and had a few samples of the three wines that they made. The owner was very nice and invited us to try some of the cheese that was made in the class and it couldn't have been better. When we finished there the driver informed us that there were no more wineries open and that he had to take us home. Luckily the drive back was only at 80mph, with less swerving but more talking and texting. He dropped us off at our home and we couldn't have been more relieved to be there. Since the tour I have tried to call them multiple times and left multiple messages about a refund and got ahold of them 3 weeks later when he informed me that it is company policy that if you get in the vehicle that they will charge you. Those company policies are never covered with you ahead time. I filed a charge dispute with my credit card company and they will not refund the money because we got in the car. I have never been so upset in my life, and what do you pay for? All of the wineries you visit offer free samplings so you pay for the most terrifying car ride of your life (worse than a taxi ride in Mexico) in a car that is unreasonably sized for your group to fit in comfortably and that is poorly maintained with no air conditioning and a non operable trunk. Do not give your money to Front Range Wine Tours, they are terrible.

Visited July 2012
Denver, Colorado
12 attraction reviews
“don't waste your money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

their picture is deceiving. no limos; not even a limo bus. they use their own cars; are always late showing up; will not reimburse when you've cancelled way in advance. at total rip-off. Read the reviews on YELP and you will see what I'm talking about. BAD business!!

Visited May 2012